Lease on a 330i BMW

I don’t believe braman uses elead, I’ve seen their deal sheets.

1 Like

@IAC it matches his order price. I think they just used a stock number to pull the right model for the sheet, but used the MSRP from his build.

@Surfdancer I PM’d you, we can do better on this.

Oh so just lazy worksheet writing. :joy:

2 Likes

Flabbergasted.

That was MSRP. And this was going to be a special order and I got everything I wanted in it. The ones on the lot did not work. I I had them give me the value with no money down just to take that extra veritable out. Obviously if I put down 5,000 or 7500 the payment would look much lower. I also prefer to keep as much cash as I can in my 5% interest-bearing savings account and I think the interest rate was 4ish.
Honestly I’m just winging it here. Surprised about all the very nice feedback.

Not Braumn. I didn’t see any cars that they had with all the features I was looking for. Is it feasible to get a custom order like this with a significantly larger discount than I was offered? And are there other dealers offering better money factor which I guess is a lower interest rate effectively. Are there ways to get a higher residual value that I don’t know about? I totally appreciate all the feedback I’ve been getting. It seems like the other variables are pretty much fixed? Thanks again.

We’ve sent you a lovely offer in your DM’s.

1 Like

As we’ve discussed thousands of times in LeaseHackr, their is a difference between money down and Due at signing. You need to know the difference though for your analysis.

.00210 x 2400 = 5.04%

Many people will say I earn 5.25 in savings so I’m better off with no money down. With 2500 x 5.25% in your savings earns = 131.25 and you think bam, best decision. We’ll you left out taxes on the 131.25 at 25% effective left you with $98.44 in earnings.

2500 x 5.04% = 126 in cost savings 126-98.44 = 27.56

So you come out financially ahead by putting the $2500 down. It’s your money so obv do what you want but just make sure you do a full objective financial analysis on this first. You lug in your tax rate and see what your actual numbers are.

Personally I’d have a tough time paying interest and sales tax on a “fee” like Acq fee, dealer fee, etc…however we are all different and we all have different risk / reward matrix. I leased a 2016 328i that I still smile about.

1 Like

If the concern is return on investment may I also be so bold as to suggest security deposits?

On the offer we sent, you’d save $41/mo (x35) with max security deposits (7) which would be 24% return over 3 years.

2 Likes

Here is my updated build, paying costs upfront which was recommended in $5,000 down. Still have a lousy score. However the payment looks better and I could certainly pay the down payment. Thanks for the feedback on the zero down.

You’re still paying the exact same amount. You’re just pre-paying it with a down payment. If you want to pay something at signing, pay first + fees.

You’re getting an okay discount (but the $1,000 discount is built-in there, so the discount is eroded), but the doc fee in Florida is high, and in no way, shape or form should registration be over $350, let alone $1,000 more. That also makes this a poor deal.

2 Likes

If you want to do $0 DAS then do $0 DAS. There is nothing wrong with that and it would certainly be recommended over $8k DAS or whatever is in your last calculator update above (that is way too much).

Just understand that you are paying interest on everything you roll in to the cap cost, so your total lease cost will be slightly higher. The flipside is you don’t have to come out of pocket for thousands at signing.

I do $0 DAS or only 1st month payment DAS on practically all my leases.

Overall this deal itself doesn’t look that bad, it’s just the sad reality of BMW leases today (especially non-EV) that $900/mo sign and drive will only get you a 330.

2 Likes

Cmon we gotta beat around the bush now?

OP:
Crack Crazy Kids GIF

3 Likes

Have you cross-shopped the Accord?

3 Likes

He could have had a Pilot for $900 :joy:

Or $300 per month left over after an RS Etron GT

Or practically two 5 Series loaners. The possibilities are endless.

1 Like

Now we’re just on the other extreme of things rattling off unicorn deals which is just as unreasonable and even less common than the deal OP brought to the forum to review.

2 Likes

Just contact one of the dealer and see what they can offer you. No hassle. No stress.

I wish you a speedy recovery. Hope you pull through and aren’t consumed with regret again in a year.

1 Like