Lease on a 330i BMW

Here is the link to the build for my possible please.
https://www.bmwusa.com/build-your-own.html#/studio/f96mn2rc/summary
Here’s the best I could do. This is a pre order.

$900+ for a 330? Ouch.

4 Likes

Does absolutely zero money out the door make it any better. That’s no prepays nothing just walking out the door 0 cash. I got a good discount The money rate is I guess as good as it can with current interest and 57% residual. I’m not sure where to lower the payment.

Have you analyzed the “Marketplace” section on here to compare what FL based brokers are offering on this same car?

There isn’t a way to justify $900 a month on a 330 no matter if it’s no money down or not.

Let me ask, what’s the idea on no money down on the taxes, fees, etc…your now going to take an acquisition fee that’s relatively steep and pay interest on it on top on purpose? Same for the dealer fee, etc…what’s the rate?

Have you read Leasehacking 101 on here so you have a better idea on how all these variables go together and can out together a plan and a target deal vs asking the dealer which inevitably led them to shoot for the moon and hope to land among the stars with your deal.

2 Likes

Pretty sure we could beat that.

is market value price the MSRP or their “market value for the car. Also I had a 330i for less than half, that was a better market and loaner but I’ve gotten numbers on a new one a few months ago for 500 a month 0 DAS

Unfortunately I looked all over to find this build with all the things I wanted nowhere in the whole country. I was glad I got a discount on a custom build. I tried contacting a broker but he never replied back. . Other dealers offered no discount on a custom build that I talked to. I appreciate any advice you can give me. Thank you for taking the time to reply.

i rather have a m340i if im going to burn $900 a month

edit: nvm you dont have loyalty but maybe you qualify for corp

3 Likes

That vin doesn’t match that list price.
Something smells rotten here.

2 Likes

Good thing you’re getting base money factor. What is Market Value Selling Price vs MSRP? It’s a 330 so there shouldn’t be a market addendum. Looks like @IAC beat me to it.

Still never addressed why your ok at $900 month but somehow paying interest on taxes & fees is also ok.

Is this Braman?

I don’t believe braman uses elead, I’ve seen their deal sheets.

1 Like

@IAC it matches his order price. I think they just used a stock number to pull the right model for the sheet, but used the MSRP from his build.

@Surfdancer I PM’d you, we can do better on this.

Oh so just lazy worksheet writing. :joy:

2 Likes

Flabbergasted.

That was MSRP. And this was going to be a special order and I got everything I wanted in it. The ones on the lot did not work. I I had them give me the value with no money down just to take that extra veritable out. Obviously if I put down 5,000 or 7500 the payment would look much lower. I also prefer to keep as much cash as I can in my 5% interest-bearing savings account and I think the interest rate was 4ish.
Honestly I’m just winging it here. Surprised about all the very nice feedback.

Not Braumn. I didn’t see any cars that they had with all the features I was looking for. Is it feasible to get a custom order like this with a significantly larger discount than I was offered? And are there other dealers offering better money factor which I guess is a lower interest rate effectively. Are there ways to get a higher residual value that I don’t know about? I totally appreciate all the feedback I’ve been getting. It seems like the other variables are pretty much fixed? Thanks again.

We’ve sent you a lovely offer in your DM’s.

1 Like

As we’ve discussed thousands of times in LeaseHackr, their is a difference between money down and Due at signing. You need to know the difference though for your analysis.

.00210 x 2400 = 5.04%

Many people will say I earn 5.25 in savings so I’m better off with no money down. With 2500 x 5.25% in your savings earns = 131.25 and you think bam, best decision. We’ll you left out taxes on the 131.25 at 25% effective left you with $98.44 in earnings.

2500 x 5.04% = 126 in cost savings 126-98.44 = 27.56

So you come out financially ahead by putting the $2500 down. It’s your money so obv do what you want but just make sure you do a full objective financial analysis on this first. You lug in your tax rate and see what your actual numbers are.

Personally I’d have a tough time paying interest and sales tax on a “fee” like Acq fee, dealer fee, etc…however we are all different and we all have different risk / reward matrix. I leased a 2016 328i that I still smile about.

1 Like