Lease Negotiator/ Broker Services in Illinois an Surrounding Chicagoland Area

Here’s the best way I can explain it over text, anyone feel free to pitch in:

I wouldn’t call it an incentive.

In theory, VPP (Infiniti/Nissan), A-Plan (Volvo), Supplier discounts (GM), etc all these programs do is give a certain amount of money for you to buy the car at invoice or under invoice.

Since VPP gives you $1500, you can negotiate the best price possible, and take another $1500 off that.

Made up numbers for an example

For example: MSRP: $40,000
Invoice: $38,000
Negotiated Sale Price: $37,000
Sale Price after VPP: $35,500

Does that make a bit more sense?

What you say makes sense, but it doesn’t match watch VPP shows for my wife’s employer. And when in doubt, I know the dealer will always try to play anything questionable to their favor…

The key is to negotiate your best price first and then throw VPP in near the end of negotiations, that locks them into it. I believe the beauty of the VPP incentive is it is the same amount on a purchase or lease, which gives it more impact when applied to a lease.

@cheapdad00 is also correct!

The dealer will always try to tell you they cant go below invoice with VPP or that its only used to get below invoice, and in a way their right, I don’t think they’re technically allowed to use VPP like this but you can. Whatever they say, just know you can go below invoice with vpp. Do exactly what @cheapdad00 dad said, negotiate the best price and then spring it on them.

I could use some help on a lease in Dupage County @ralphsaphony could you PM me?

Hi! Would like to talk to you about your services.

What’s the best way to reach you?

Best,

Michael

Menewton80@gmail.com

Pm’d and emailed! 2020202

Hi. Interested in your services. Can you email me at ekimegeimhcs@gmail.com

Pm’d and emailed! 20202202020

Hi I am looking for a lease in MN, specifically the greater Twin-Cities area. Have you done leases in MN before and would you be willing to offer your services?

I’ve had people from out of state fly out/drive down to Chicago for the deal but I haven’t done one in Minnesota specifically. I work with local dealers around here, I’m not sure of the market in Minnesota, so I wouldn’t be confident in getting you the best possible deal.

I wouldn’t mind flying down to Chicago or Milwaukee and drive back up to Minneapolis. Might cost $300 for a one way flight + return gas, mileage, and time, etc… Not sure if it makes financial sense though. I am just looking for a short-term lease, no more than 24 months at the cheapest rate possible. I drive somewhere between 1K and 1.5K miles a month, so the trip back up would in itself put a 500 mile dent in my allowance. I am not picky on the car, only two wants are being able to accommodate 4 adults and decent gas mileage. What are your thoughts ralph?

Sent you over a PM lets talk there!

Please email me I’m also looking for something in the Chicagoland area. Zia.shiekh@gmail.com thank you

Emailed and PM’d 20202020

Hey looking for a short term lease in the chicagoland area. Please PM.

Thanks!

A

PM sent! 2020202020char

Raffay,
Looking for a lease on a midsize SUV in the Chicagoland area (Northwest suburbs). Interested in any deals you are aware of.

Are you looking at anything in particular? Any options/features/must haves?

Let me know and maybe I can recommend a few more options

We were looking at Honda, Toyota, Ford and Chevy to start with. Want to do either 24 or 36 months 12k mileage. Midsize suv preferred, no must have options. Open to other brands, but we have to start somewhere. No trade-in.