Lease Negotiator/ Broker Services in Illinois an Surrounding Chicagoland Area

Hi All,

Longtime lurker! We are a broker service who is willing to do all the leg work negotiating leases in the Chicagoland area. We understand there are some people who don’t want to go through all the hassle of doing the research, talking to various dealers, and simply just want to skip to a good deal on a car. For anyone interested in the surrounding Chicago land area, we would like to offer our services of doing all the leg work when it comes to negotiating your next lease! Please either leave a comment with your email address or pm me if interested.

Please feel free to email: bmsales@blissmotors.com

8/10/2018 Update:
Due to some people I will be implementing a non-refundable $150 “retainer” fee. I will charge this fee before I get any actual quotes and/or complete breakdowns! The fee will be deducted out of the total $350 due.

This is due to some of my clients using my numbers/breakdowns and trying to get them matched on their own or as close as possible to them just so they can cut me out!

I will still happily give ballpark numbers and advice for free!

Best,
Ralph

1 Like

Hi Ralph, what sort of deals have you been able to get? Anything near some of the other deals attained in the tri-state and cal areas?

Hahahaha honestly, Im trying my best, some of the TRI-State and SoCal deals are borderline ridiculous. Currently working on trying to get the same deal as nyclife on a QX50 for someone @$298/Mo + tax, bank, dmv, first month.

I think I should say all my deals would satisfy a regular Leasehackr but nothing crazy. I am trying my best though. If you have a certain deal youre after let me know ill see what I can do.

Ralph,

Please register as a broker/dealer.

I may be interested. Let me know what similar deals you have done in the chicago market.

I would be interested.

PM’d 2020202020202020

Finally! Also interested.

I live in Milwaukee. Any chance of expansion or do you know if there is a reciprocity agreement in place at some dealers in IL? I’m starting this process but honestly would rather work with a broker when the time comes.

Pm’d 202020202020220

@Benedetto?.. …

I’ve helped people in Milwaukee, it works out better cause their taxes are a bit lower. I Pm’ed him saying I could help. But if by all means if thats @Benedetto market, I don’t want to step on any ones toes. I thought he worked out of the Michigan area.

He is a licensed broker for the entire country.

Like @nyclife said, but also as another option.

When you’re in the market - feel free to schedule a block of time w/ me, here.

I can at the minimum let you know if a broker even makes sense.

I’m also totally unavailable until the month flips …

I appreciate the plug @Ursus

Sounds good, didn’t know that. If I cant make a deal happen I’ll refer em over to @Benedetto. Good looking out @Ursus, I need friends like you on this forum so I can get free plugs too haha

Don’t get carried away. thats earned.

4 Likes

Hahahaha I’ve definitely been lurking around long enough to know I need to be on your good side

You need to be on the 90% hackers’ good side. None of the brokers here had easy start.

3 Likes