Lease Negotiator/ Broker Services in Illinois an Surrounding Chicagoland Area

Completely understand, looking forward to the tough love.

I’ll get started on the $25/Mo I8 deals, maybe that’ll help.

Will help if you can deliver on your promises.

Used ralphsaphony couple of days back for Honda pilot outright purchase. Closed a Honda touring AWD 2017 for $38,300, way better than what I was able to negotiate. Working with him on leasing my second car. Would recommend him if someone is looking in Chicagoland.

I’ll second that with my experience with @ralphsaphony on my Rogue lease. He was very accessible during the whole process and there’s nothing quite like walking into a dealer and doing nothing but signing…

I’ve been a lurker here for 2 years, I was able to jump on the sub $100/month Malibu deal in 2016, but that wasn’t without hours of calls, emails, and sales games with dealerships. I’m done with that process. I’ve already referred another friend to him who just leased a car too and had great things to say about his experience as well. It’s great to finally have a good resource in the Chicagoland area.

1 Like

Hi Ralph,
What are your fees?

what was your deal like ?

Hey I’ve Pm’d you but my fee is $350 and only due once you sign. No retainers. I work for you only.

I’d love to see a sub $100 lease in the Chicago area.

Interested. Please PM me your email address or phone number. I’m shopping for a new lease in Chicago and looking for exactly a service like this!

Does a car leased from one dealer have to be returned to the same dealer? Wouldn’t think so.

If that’s the case, as long as someone is willing to fly over to Chicago to sign the lease and either ship or drive the car back to their hometown then anyone could work with you.

I’m in Georgia, dealers here aren’t that cooperative. So looking at different states.

You can return to any dealer of the same brand.

You could definitely decide to fly over or ship the car since I only work with local dealers, once shipping gets involved though, I’m not sure if the deals would be as worth it. I recommend only shipping if it’s saving about 2k.

You’re right. Guess I’ve been used to buying used but high-end cars where I would save $5K by buying out-of-state and that would be worth it.

But on a 36mo lease, unless I’m getting it for $50 less from a non-local dealer it wouldn’t be worth it (to your point of we would need to save at least ~$2K for it to be worth it).

I can totally see it making sense with high end cars!

And Thats just how I feel personally, by all means I’ll gladly get you numbers on whatever you like! But there has to be a justification on price for going out of state.

For example, me fee would be $350, shipping might be $500, maybe more maybe less. So thats $850 added that you didn’t need to add dealing locally, does that make a little bit more sense?

Absolutely does.

Thanks Ralph.

But still I’d love to help if you decide to go out of state! Haha I’m just about making sure everyone gets their money’s worth

@ralphsaphony Hey Ralph, what kind of deal can you get for Q50 3.0t 300hp AWD? I’m in the Chicago area. Please email me at joeherwasim@gmail.com

I would like to hear this too, I’m considering a Q50 and Q50 Red Sport.

Its been a few weeks since I ran a Q50 but a 39/10k Lease on a Q50 with essentials package (45k MSRP) would be about $325 before fees and taxes, with VPP you’d be down to about $299, roughly speaking. I can always run new numbers to see if the dealers gotten a bit more aggressive. A red sport will probably put you in the mid 400’s

1 Like

Thanks Ralph!

I did a little research but can’t figure this out: my wife gets VPP pricing but when I login all the language implies it allows us to buy a car at invoice. If true, how does VPP reduce the lease price… is it really some sort of incentive?