Lease Incentives on 3 Row Luxury SUV

Bless you @Bluemkn57cars for your detailed and helpful post. You have restored my faith in humanity! Anyways, this is exactly what I was looking for. Will report back. GV80 idea has definitely crossed my mind, but why not lease it? Also, appreciate the guidance on monthly payments—very helpful. Thank you again!

If you can produce a reliably replicable lease deal right now on an X7 in Texas for first and fees at signing for around 1K/mo, I have a job for you. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

What would be the advantage of leasing it, given current market conditions?

None of the cars in your preferred class have good lease deals, so you will likely not have a higher TCO after 3-4 yrs if you finance and sell (unless you get unlucky and crash the car or do something else to ruin resale value). If you finance it, you at least have more flexibility.

I assume you meant $1K as in < $2K? B/c I think the some (many) of the cars OP listed are more like $1.5K/mo.

2 Likes

The lease would probably be pricey. It is a brand new model, so don’t expect any deals. Feel free to check out broker deals in the “Marketplace” to get an idea of current pricing.

I was just pointing out to OP that most of the cars they listed was going to be pricey. OP can check the “Marketplace” to get an idea of current pricing.

Yes.

:point_up_2::point_up_2: Give or take. I was not going to run lease numbers on all the cars OP listed. Some of those SUVs would probably be more than $1k/month.

1 Like

Also be aware that nott all 3 rows SUV are equal in terms of your 3rd-row usage. If you need to frequently put an adult into the 3rd-row or you expect a decent row trip with 3rd-row up and luggage behind, I’d say only American full-size SUV family (Expedition, Navigator, Tahoe/Surburban, Escalade) could meet your needs.

So far, I’ve found that the Grand Wagoneer has the best discount (10%), but residual is only 56%. The Wagoneer series 1 is at 65%. But I haven’t found the series 1 discounted at the same rate. I did find Wagoneer series 2 at 19% off MSRP, but residual is 57%. Seems like this is best deal, but wondering if Grand Wagoneer is worth extra cost vs Wagoneer.

Just curious - Care to share what dealer is selling these at such a discount.

Hol up, 19% off MSRP, is this pre-incentive or superstacked with rebates?

19% is huge in this market

Off msrp or off of some inflated “market selling price”?

MSRP. I think these models are not selling well is what I have read. But they seem nice, but not sure if anyone has any experience owning one.

I’ve seen a couple dealers advertising big discounts like that on them… until you actually get them to cough up real numbers.

Hemet Jeep.

Not a real price then. The hemet dealers are notorious for bait and switching on super low advertised prices.

1 Like

Was this a real offer from the dealer or a dealer ad?

Thanks. You answered my question.

@zjhafeez - I wouldn’t pay too much attention to a dealer ad “promising” all those discounts.

I dont even know where this dealership is but from what I gather on here from fellow members I do know they

God Bless GIF by Trey Kennedy

Now you’re back to square one.

Which is gonna keep happening again and again…

Why tf were you wasting your time on a Grand Wagoneer when you would have been fine with a Lexus RX?

Im not sure I understand. Where did you come up with the RX from?

Umm your first post?