Lease Incentives on 3 Row Luxury SUV

Hi all,

Checking to see if anyone knows of any incentives on any luxury 3 row SUVs (x7, x5, Range Rover Sport, Defender 110, Q7, GLE, GLS, Grand Wagoneer, Escalade, Aviator, Navigator, RX, LX, GX, QX60, XC90, MDX, GV80)? I’ve made it broad because I know there are very few incentives out there. I’m posting it today in case there are any end of March offers and if not there may be some April offers coming (hopefully).

Thanks!
-Z-

You’ve made it so broad, that no one here will help you out. You want to check different edmunds threads for incentives on all these models. Good luck

2 Likes

Even if we told you there’s a $500 incentive this month on a Range Rover or X7 or GLE or whatever would you really rush out and lease one today?

Sweet, your payment dropped from $1548 to $1536, good thing you signed before month end as otherwise the deal will be horrible next month.

3 Likes

Just finance a RX or GX.

Nothing else will come close to their TCO (total cost of ownership).

1 Like

Trying to understand if there is any 3 row luxury SUV that leases well in this market… thanks for your help.

Rule of thumb is big discount, high RV, low MF, and high incentives.

You won’t find the first one, it’s getting harder to find the third or fourth right now.

To make it short - order something you want and plan months out, order a Stellantis product as a filler car, or just wait.

BTW, skip the RRS and Defender third row - they aren’t that useful, especially the defender - it’s basically a colourful synonym for coffin.

Same goes with the RX - if it’s for children over the age of 5, skip it. The LX and GX are much more usable.

My question is exactly that, is there any vehicle in this class that has a good combination of discount, high RV, low MF, and incentives?

Post people on here are not fans of people showing up and asking to be spoon fed deals.

Importantly, deals are very individualized. Each dealer is willing to offer different discount based on their needs. Currently they don’t need to offer much if any.

You may be better served by going through one of the various agents here. They get paid to find you a deal.

1 Like

Just trying to see if anyone has any data on these four points: good combination of discount, high RV, low MF, and incentives? Not sure why people have such an attitude when responding, just trying to see if anyone has any data to share as I look at what car to lease. Thought the goal of this forum is to share data on leases to help people, unfortunately there’s a bunch of curmudgeons it seems like…

Having current, accurate information for residual value, money factor, and incentives is important in understanding your deal. As such, going directly to a source that has access to that data from the captive banks is your best option. The forums at Edmunds are where we go to get that information, as they have direct access to it from the captive banks. You’ll want to post in the model specific thread for the vehicle you’re interested in and request the most current numbers for your zip code. It is often easiest to find that thread by searching Google for “Edmunds lease” followed by the model of vehicle you’re interested in.

Alternately, you can try the Lease Program Query tool on the Leasehackr Calculator, available to Super Supporters.

1 Like

Because of the sense of entitlement that shines through in your post, and your subsequent responses.

2 Likes

What have you found when you’ve asked for this information on the Edmunds forum for each and every car that you listed in your first post?

2 Likes

He seems to think this site exists to do hours of work for him, for free.

1 Like

The short answer is no.

2 Likes

I was in your boat. I said screw I’m just buying used and exactly what I want for a year or two and then I’ll revisit. Bought a used X5.

The markups and residuals/mf don’t make it worthwhile. In the end, paying all the tax was usual what made buying vs leasing worse.

The long answer is the definition of a shaggy dog story.

When you find that every response shares the same sentiment and yet you continue to argue your point…you may have a hard time getting the clue.

Getting deals requires work. No one will put that work in for you.

Like I mentioned before, you are the perfect candidate to work with an agent. They pay to put up with this.

There is no such thing as a free lunch.

Thanks for the people that offered real advice and help, I’m following up on Edmunds and will share any info I get on here. To all the people who made the snide remarks, I’m glad trolling me has made you feel better about yourself.

I will say a few years ago when I joined this forum, people were way more helpful and understanding—not sure if it’s the market or something else. Now it seems like a lot of people just really just enjoy taking others down instead of being helpful or caring and the mods do nothing to stop this negative behavior—perhaps it’s just a reflection of society and the norm of attacking people on other social media.

TL;DR - Given the current market (ongoing chip shortage, some manufacturers temporary shutting down factories, manufacturers losing cars on cargo ships, diminished inventory) manufacturers do not have to incentivize leasing as they did pre-pandemic or even a year ago.

If I were in your shoes, I would run some numbers on financing to see if you might be financially better off compared to leasing. If you can find a dealer to sell you a GV80 at MSRP, finance it.

Apart from the RXL, the XC90 and the MDX, all those other models will probably be leasing in the $1k range (with first month’s payment and fees due at signing). If you are okay paying that much, then I would recommend test driving a few of those cars to narrow down your choice.

Keep us posted.

I also joined this forum a couple of years ago. It is a tough market, especially for SUVs ( since they are selling like hot cakes).

2 Likes