Lease Incentives on 3 Row Luxury SUV

Hol up, 19% off MSRP, is this pre-incentive or superstacked with rebates?

19% is huge in this market

Off msrp or off of some inflated “market selling price”?

MSRP. I think these models are not selling well is what I have read. But they seem nice, but not sure if anyone has any experience owning one.

I’ve seen a couple dealers advertising big discounts like that on them… until you actually get them to cough up real numbers.

Hemet Jeep.

Not a real price then. The hemet dealers are notorious for bait and switching on super low advertised prices.

1 Like

Was this a real offer from the dealer or a dealer ad?

Thanks. You answered my question.

@zjhafeez - I wouldn’t pay too much attention to a dealer ad “promising” all those discounts.

I dont even know where this dealership is but from what I gather on here from fellow members I do know they

God Bless GIF by Trey Kennedy

Now you’re back to square one.

Which is gonna keep happening again and again…

Why tf were you wasting your time on a Grand Wagoneer when you would have been fine with a Lexus RX?

Im not sure I understand. Where did you come up with the RX from?

Umm your first post?

Right! I forgot you recommended just buying the RX or GX… thanks!

So do you plan to go that route?

I’m thinking I have to buy it. I am also looking at GV80 you recommended. I’ve searched the used market as well, but it doesn’t look good.

You are not going to get a good deal on a used car right now. You are better off buying new.
I recall seeing a broker advertising 4% off MSRP on a RX. Check out the “Marketplace” for details.

Volvos can be had for invoice, Ive been selling mine below actually so deals do exist.

1 Like

Plan ahead and try to order something if you can wait. Purchasing will likely be way better than leasing on any full size SUV.

Would avoid the used Full Size SUV route. That market is still bonkers right now.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.