Lease Hero - SoCal Auto Broker Firm

Just picked up a BMW today through Arya. I cannot say enough good things about him. The entire process was smooth and he was extremely responsive. I was a tiny bit skeptical at first, but his reviews were all positive and reassuring. I’m glad I contacted him because it definitely paid off and I couldn’t be happier. Everything was up front and was just as promised when I got to the dealer. No games, no gimmicks. I would highly recommend his services!

2 Likes

It was a pleasure doing business with you, happy to clear any doubts you may have had about us and ended up with a good experience :blush:.

Picked up an i8 yesterday through Arya. My experience was amazing and he was very helpful throughout the process. I highly recommend Leasehero and will definitely work with them anytime I need a car

1 Like

Happy to hear you had a good experience, and we will be awaiting to help you on your next car :blush:

Anything on the Hyundai Nexo? Or is that too hard to come by.

Please pm us for private inquiries :slight_smile:. Nothing currently!

Another one of our many satisfied customers! Congrats @ysquared2!

Signed: 19 BMW M4 CS MSRP $104k $819+tax $0 DAS $0 MSD 36/10

2 Likes

Just had a great experience working with leasehero yesterday. Didn’t know the deal was going to happen but eventually did. Made numbers better than anyone out there. If your looking for a car, don’t hesitate to give him what you have and most likely he will be able to beat it and honor it. Not wasting your time like some dealers/brokers. Glad I was able to connect with him!

1 Like

Absolute pleasure serving you! Hope you’re enjoying your M4 CS :smile:

Thanks for pulling through on the 530e!

1 Like

Of course! Should I share the details of your deal or do you want to take the liberty of doing that? :wink:

You may feel free to do so but convert it back to 10k miles to keep things standard. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Leased a 530e from Arya for an outstanding price. Even better was the service. He found the exact car I was looking for, and was patient with questions and “asks”. I leased through text message while attending a 4 year old’s birthday party at Chucky Cheese. Picked it up at the dealership an hour later. Seamless and effortless. A+

2 Likes

Thank you Manish for the kind words and thank you for trusting us with your car lease! I was more than happy to beat the quote you brought in (and on an even nicer car than you were working with) :blush:

Leased a 2019 X3 with Arya. He was a pleasure to deal with and he got us a GREAT deal!

1 Like

Hope you’re enjoying your x3, it was a pleasure working with you!

1 Like

Thank you, Arya! We love the BMW 530e, not to mention the great deal that we got from you. I hate going to the dealer and negotiating for hours to and still not knowing whether I got a fair deal or not. Not this time! The whole process was so easy and got an awesome deal. Thanks again for your service.

1 Like

Happy to hear you had a good experience with us :blush:. No problem at all, the pleasure was all ours!

This is a “Review” thread.

Thanks for your help, Arya!! I leased a 2019 BMW X4 from Arya with the price that I was aiming for and any other dealer was not willing to sell for that price. I was initially skeptical and had a lot of questions, but he was very responsive and the entire process was smooth. Thanks again!

1 Like