Lease Hero - SoCal Auto Broker Firm

ca
ca-socal
broker

If you don’t know these guys, they’re a real gem that I’d encourage you to check out. If you’re in the market for a lease, they can probably find you something within your price range that’s a ridiculous value. They’re also extremely considerate, responsive and professional. The car I’m driving right now got featured on LeaseHackr’s Instagram because it was that great of a deal, and LeaseHero brought the deal to my attention. Couldn’t recommend them more.

Thanks so much Sean! Hope you’re enjoying your truck, the reds gorgeous!

Used @LeaseHero to find my brother an X5e.

I’ll cut to the chase: they are communicative, transparent, available, and friendly.

We made a fantastic deal on a car that met our needs. I have the utmost respect and admiration for businesses such as this.

Please use their services with faith and high expectations.

Thanks so much for the kind words, by far the nicest specced X5 I’ve seen!

Emailed you guys with an inquiry. Would it be best to contact you Via email, phone or in person?

Hi Christopher, we received your email from last night and just sent over a response! E-mail and/or call/text are the best ways to contact us! Sorry for the delay

Added hyperlinks to all manufacturers we currently have specials for in March to make viewing our inventory easier!

Thank you Arya for all your help in getting me into an X3!

An absolute pleasure serving you! Hope you enjoy your car!