Lease end buyouts for Audi, BMW, Infiniti, Hyundai, KIA, Mercedes, Nissan ALL LEASE RESTRICTED LENDER BUYOUTS ALL STATES

This man is lightning fast! Thanks!

Thank you sir! I happen to be awake around 3am looking at a few cars. But i was pretty much fried and had to retire for the morning lol. Just texted your offer. thanks

1 Like

And of course comes in with a solid offer! Thanks

Co-sign Anthony’s professionalism and prompt offer. :+1:

1 Like

Anthony is super quick to respond…very upfront with the process as well :+1:t5::+1:t5:

1 Like

Thank you!

Enjoyed working with Anthony, he was very quick to respond and upfront with the process. Even though he wasn’t able to offer me a buyout number that made sense for me, I would work with him next time I am looking at a lease buyout.

smooth transction, easy lease buyout and a few $k equity to boot! Thanks DSR!

Thank you sir!

Anthony got back with me within a few minutes of submitting the form with a very reasonable offer. I am still deciding, but I am very happy with the response.

Like everyone here, super quick and easy response time, good offer. Now to finish looking for my next ride.

Hi Everyone!

FYI, BMW Financial just implemented a much higher payoff for BMW dealers if your BMW lease is within the last 6 months of the lease. on most BMW vehicles.

We can still payoff the lower amount, so make sure to give us a call. You’ll need to send us your BMW lease payoff quote, this PDF can be downloaded for your BMW smart phone app.

thanks,.

hi Anthony,
just filled out the form online.
thank you!

Super quick response time. Appreciate the turn-around on this & the offer, I’m still evaluating the quote.
Will get back to you soon. Thank you!

Great customer service, straight to the point. Appreciate you Anthony

1 Like

Great service from Anthony! I Love dealing with companies that are quick to respond and provide great customer service!!

Thanks Anthony!

1 Like

Anthony was quick and helpful. I was planning on selling privately and Anthony was willing to offer advice in addition to a competitive quote.

Hello @Anthony_Lopez ! I have a 2021 Volvo XC 90 T6 Momentum on lease. My lease expires Dec '23, but I was looking if you can help me get out of this lease early. I am in the Dallas area. Let me know, thanks.

Hi @harish2rock please email me the VIN#, miles and photos and i’ll work up the appraisal.

thanks
Anthony@dsrleasing.com

Wow I didn’t know you could get someone out of a Volvo Lease without another Volvo.

1 Like