Lease end buyouts for Audi, BMW, Infiniti, Hyundai, KIA, Mercedes, Nissan ALL LEASE RESTRICTED LENDER BUYOUTS ALL STATES

We’re only doing Volvo for a few states. PM me with your zip code. thanks

Will echo others here that Anthony is indeed the quickest person ever to respond to a quote request. His offer was fair and transparent, and yes he can pull the actual dealer buyout figures from the lender (in my case, BMW).

Definitely do reach out to him if you’re thinking of selling your lease.

1 Like

Thank you! @dbz

I got a quote from Anthony! He was quick!

Got a super quick quote from Anthony and walked me through this process. Thanks!

Super quick response from Anthony. Def recommend getting a quote from him :+1:

Great experience with Anthony.
Very quick to respond and very competitive offer.
Will definitely use DSW in the future.

Just submitted the form for an offer on 2019 GLA. Ready to turn in this week as our new purchase is delivering this weekend!

Really enjoyed working with Anthony on a lease buyout quote. He responded quickly and provided all of the information I needed about the process and quote to make an informed decision.

Looking forward to working with Anthony in the future.

Mike

Thank you Mike!

I’m working with Anthony currently. He responded immediately and worked out some numbers regarding buying out my lease. Im hoping we can come to an agreement as he seems like a good guy to do business with :+1:

Thanks Matt !

Anthony was super quick on providing me with a quote to buyout an XC90 and the entire process. I’d highly recommend contacting him to see if he can help with your lease.

Thank you Brian!

Filled out the form. Thanks, Anthony!

Thanks for the opportunity to make an offer on your car!

Anthony has been quite responsive, unfortunately, market seems turned for less favorable recently. Still give him a try!

Filled out form and got a text response from Anthony within minutes on a Sunday evening. I can respect the grind!

thank you! yes for sure gotta work 3x as hard in this economy

Just submitted the form for my M340i and got a quote back from Anthony almost immediately. Thanks.