Lease end buyouts for Audi, BMW, Infiniti, Hyundai, KIA, Mercedes, Nissan ALL LEASE RESTRICTED LENDER BUYOUTS ALL STATES

you can’t.

We can buy the lease out. We’re most likely going to need to pay sales tax on it depending on the state.

I mean Volvo doesn’t allow buyouts except from the Lessee, and even with that you got a car sitting idle for 30 days waiting for title.

its okay we make it work.

1 Like

I’ll remember to point people to your thread when they want out of a Volvo!

Anthony was quick with his response and got me an offer within minutes. Definitely worth contacting.

1 Like

anthony was lightning-fast with his response to my inquiry. straightforward pricing as well. definitely worth a try!

Thank you, much appreciated!

Hi Yes I can buy it out early. Please text or email 949-544-1669 / Anthony@dsrleasing.com thanks

Anthony was very responsive to my inquiry. The market is not what it was months ago but I appreciate his effort to try and work something out for me.

Anthony was prompt in sending me a quote and super helpful!

I decided to extend my lease but the customer service was great.

As you should with such a low payment! Great job on having hacked that deal!

1 Like

People are tired of hearing me brag about it. With interest rates and gas prices up even more so. Lol.

Anthony was prompt in responding and super helpful!

Messaged Anthony for a quote last night and he sent a great one within minutes. Going to think about if I want to take it, but this was a great start. Highly recommended.

Is this similar to equityhackr?

No were better than equity hacker. lol

https://dsrleasing.com/lease-end-buyout-leasehackr/

Couple questions Anthony. Your form asks for tire condition. I assume you mean remaining tread? Also, how many photos do you need?

Any states you don’t deal in? Thanks.

Hi, sorry for replying to late, i thought I already had.

Yes just tired condition on a scale from 1 to 10 and as many photos as we can get, more the merrier so we can get a good look at the condition.

I buy from the lower 48 states.