Lease end buyouts for Audi, BMW, Infiniti, Hyundai, KIA, Mercedes, Nissan ALL LEASE RESTRICTED LENDER BUYOUTS ALL STATES

Super fast response and very professional! Anthony is awesome!

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity!

Just sent an email over! Thanks for offering this service

text me your email address so I can find that email please? 949-544-1669 thanks

Decided to get a quote from Anthony to test the waters, and was able to get a set number and a very detailed and easily explained quote in less than 24 hours. I was offered a number that just didn’t make sense to keep the car, the highest offer by a few thousand. I was unfortunately not exactly ready yet to sell and had to pass up on the offer. Nothing but polite and professional conversations, I regret not taking the offer when I had it, but I just drive too much! I will definitely consider and refer him in the future!

Thank you Anthony for the opportunity to work with you and make an offer on your vehicle. Sorry the bid changed so much after a month and the extra miles. Please keep me in mind in the future if I may help down the road. Happy Motoring.

1 Like

Just got a quote within minutes of submitting from Anthony. Great service. We weren’t able to come to a deal, but will definitely reach out in the future to lease from him. Thanks again!

anthony can you guys buyout Audi leases? in florida.

Looking to sell a Volvo lease and get into another brand. Could take 60 days. Question do you buy Volvos? In PA if I payoff with Volvo looking for ways to sell asap looking at 10 day window to avoid taxes.

Worked with Anthony. He was very nice and provides an appraisal really quickly. I would go through him again but unfortunately we could not come to an agreement this time

I’m only one year in my 36 months lease. It’s a 2021 Kia Niro hybrid. I don’t need the car anymore. Can you help? I’m in California. Thanks.

I wanted to say thanks to Anthony and DSR for providing a quick turn around for an equity offer on my vehicle. I’m still deciding on my next steps for renewing my lease, but Anthony’s offer was very fair and stronger than a few others options here on LH.

Just sent over an request for a quote.

Thanks

Abhijit

Hi Tommy, lease take overs are between you and your lender. .I don’t know what kind of car which lender. Give them a call and see if someone can assume your lease. If your lease is maturing, there is no time left to be taken over and you just need to buy it from them if you want to keep it.

Hi @nfs_hunter was that the white BMW 3 series? if not, please text me at 949-544-1669 I didn’t receive it.

thanks

Hi Keith please reach out to me if you haven’t already and i’ll make an offer on it. thanks !

Prompt response. Got a quote within 30 min. Thank you!

Hi Anthony, just filled out the form. Thanks for being prompt

Thank you, Anthony, for being so quick and responsive! He went above and beyond. He even reached out to MBFS to find out what my true payoff was, etc. Thanks so much.

Are you doing Volvo and Ford?