Leasard- great lease deals with NO broker fee! Boston Area

Hi there!
I’m David, co- founder of Leasard.com
The idea of Leasard came to me long time ago, when I was a salesman in a car dealership. I’ve seen a lot of people, struggling with car buying and leasing. Most of them would rather go to the dentist, then a car dealer :wink:
With us you’ll love the whole car buying or leasing process.
We have an extensive network of dealers, we partner with. We negotiate exceptional lease deals and then post those deals on our web site. All our deals are “sign and drive”, meaning absolutely nothing out of pocket. Taxes, fees and even first month payment are already included in a deal! Anyone can get deals we have on our website. As long you are TR1+ credit holder… Even if you are not, we still can work on the deal you want. Currently we have partnered with Honda, Toyota and Hyundai. More makes are coming soon!
Yeah, I forgot to say: We do not charge any fee or commission from our customers!
However, if you want to show your appreciation for the service, you free to do that…after getting the car!_

Text/Call: 617-412-5341
Email: Lease@Leasard.com

Welcome to the forum! I can’t really comment on the quality of the deals (at first glance they don’t seem LH worthy) but I’ll let others give their thoughts if they’re more familiar with Honda, Toyota and Hyundai. What I noticed is that most of the cars are base model LE/LX or SE cars. Very limited so far (10-15 cars?), but it’s a start. Would be nice to be able to view a list of all the deals in a quick easy list instead of clicking independently on each.

On the positive side, I do appreciate that you’re making the deals sign and drive. Makes it less complicated.

1 Like

Does it matter where the customer is? Have a buddy who’s been eyeballing a new elantra (to replace his elantra) and has been bugging me about getting him a $100 a month lease.

Thank you for welcoming!
Those are actually “Leasard Specials”. But we can do very similar deal for any other model…
How you like for example, Hyundai lease deal for Elantra SE manual for 104/m? Or Elantra SE auto for 137/m? Remember, your First payment is included too, not only taxes and fees!
And yes, “nothing out of pocket” is the only way:)

I’m not sure about incentives in other states, in MA we definitely can do it!

We are in St. Louis, long ways from MA.

Could you post a breakdown of the sale price, incentives, and dealer discount to get to that monthly? Pretty nuts. Must be almost 35-40% off MSRP.

1 Like

When are the audi deals coming? Might be interested even though Boston is a bit of a drive. Thanks!

These deals don’t require any conquest or loyalty? So those able should get better pricing? You definitely need to expand the suv segment and brands. In addition I suggest having a base plus one other model in the class. Like next step up or 2 steps up or the models with the most popular package upgrades.

Sure, MSRP- 18210, Rebates- 3750, Discount- 2500

We can do Audi deals even now. We still don’t have an agreement with them, but if you let me know, what are you interested in, I’ll try to get it done it for you:slight_smile:

1 Like

1 suggestion: Post the miles per year as it doesn’t have it right now.

Those deals with incentives, everybody qualify for! Anything like college grad etc is additional!

How many miles in the price you have for Hyundais? 10 or 12K?

What can you do for the Audi Q5 36/10 36/12. Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you!
All Leasard deals are 12k/year, 36 months!

All deals are 12k mi. per year!

We are talking about lease, right?
Any specific trim, engine, options?

I’m actually interested in a 2018 q5 as well…looking for a premium plus with navigation 36/10k what’s your price…thanks

I can check it for you. Are you in Boston area?

I’m from New Jersey but I have to problem taking a ride to Boston for a lobster roll and to pick up a new car

1 Like