Leasard- great lease deals with NO broker fee! Boston Area

Yes on the lease and 2017 or 2018 Premium or premium plus with navigation 36/10 or 36/12 thanks!

1 Like

Nice website, best of luck

Are you doing deals for people in California?

1 Like

I am interested in Audi Q3 or Q5 Premium or Premium Plus. I live in MA. thanks

Looks great Leasard. I second the suggestion to include pricing for higher trim levels on the selected vehicles.

Also I tried to register an account but after filling the fields the Register button didn’t do anything.

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

Not yet, but I hope soon we’ll go nationwide.

Thank you so much for your feedback! I’ll let my soft wear guys check it!
If you have any question, feel free to call/text/email us! Would love to help!

Those are 4 different cars… I’ll try to check them, but which one is the most interesting for you? And what it depends on?

How about Q5 w. Premium Plus.

1 Like

Can you please give me a price on a 2018 q5 premium plus 36/10k please with navigation

I will be able to do it Monday… My Audi guy is off for weekend, so I can’t really get right information now…
Is it ok Monday?

1 Like

Sure Monday is fine. let me know know. 36/10 or 36/12. not sure if it will make a huge difference.

Yeah that’s fine, thanks.

1 Like

Any updates? Thanks!

No yet… sent him info this morning, didn’t get back anything yet. Will follow up tomorrow, sorry. (Big boss has his own schedule:)

No worries. Thank you

Boston here… I should be looking for a new lease in the next 3-6 weeks… I’ll keep you in mind… getting to old to “fight” for deals. :slight_smile:

So do you qualify for the incentives available locally or in the region you register vehicle? I thought it was the latter, which would preclude leasing from a region with better incentives.

Can you get 13-14% discount on hyundai elantra across all trim levels?