Labor day vs holidays season?

Holiday sales are a marketing gimmick to get you in the door.

2 Likes

couldn’t even be bothered to type ‘labor day’ into the search bar, eh?

4 Likes

I usually score my deals on Arbor Day.

2 Likes

Not a holiday per se but from my experience you save the most by shopping on 30th of February.

1 Like

Scored my XC90 deal on World Bike Naked Day. Or the Queen’s Official Birthday

2 Likes

Pics or it didn’t happen

I did not participate in the former nor was invited to the latter, if that’s what you mean. Just happened on the same date.

Your loss. Volvo was offering an extra 750 for those that came to the store on their Schwinn rocking their birthday suit that day.

2 Likes

There must have been wavy inflatable guys for that one.

April Fool’s Day is where it is at for me.

I buy all of my Peugeot’s on Bastille Day.

Eclairs, croissant’s, live remotes, inflatable Eiffel Tower blowups, free chardonnay. Bon temps!

1 Like

Nah, was more like this

Queen_Bicycle_Race1

2 Likes

I want an invite next time, :bear:

:bat:

June 8, every year.

The truth is nobody knows what incentives there will be next month much less during the Holidays. That being said, the end of the year (ie, Holidays) typically is a pretty good time to car shop as dealers and manufacturers are trying to move last years metal and clean up all the books

My best deals come on festivus.

2 Likes

I still prefer Chanukah for the rest of us.

4 Likes

The fiscal year ends in September and begins in October and many manufacturers don’t follow a strict calendar year schedule with introducing new models. For example, Audi and Volkswagen will introduce new models from July to October. Usually the best deals on those (that I’ve seen) is in the summer.

Every manufacturer does it differently. Holidays just give the perception of greater savings.