Kia Telluride Yonkers

Got a quote from KIA Yonkers for Telluride SX Trim with a MSRP $47,470.
His response was S678 a month with with upfront charges,Taxes and First Responders discount

Next stop Hyundai Palisades

1 Like

You’ll find many that make offers as ridiculous as the tellurides. There are hyundai dealers out there willing to negotiate though. I’d recommend approaching them with an offer rather than asking what they want to charge.

4 Likes

Thanks will do

Yeah this is par for the course on the SX trims. Nice truck, but the payment is insane.

Yonkers Kia, lol they are such a joke.

But they got five star reviews!!

Edit: wait, mysterious stock photo man has five star reviews!

2 Likes

Telluride is nice, but if I’m leasing, I’d rather have a seven-seat XC90 T6 for less money. Tons of examples of good XC90 leases in the Northeast with First Responders incentive.

5 Likes

Got this quote is this good deal .Thanks

2020 Kia telluride sx awd 0 down plus tax and fees up front $579.99 36 months 10k a year subject to tier 1 approval for 12k a year prices goes up to $599.99 all discounts including first responders have been applied
and here is the breakdown

$2014.53 tax

$247.50 dmv

$650 kia acquisition fee

$579.99 1st payment

total out is $3492.02

35 remaining payments of $579.99

You tell us. What is the msrp? What is the discount amount? What did edmunds provide for rv/mf/incentives? How does that compare with the mf/incentives the dealer is applying?

With that said, almost $700 /mo on a telluride isn’t a good deal.

1 Like

MSRP 47685

New quote lease is $579.99 with upfront cost and tax

Emunds cost was $45960

Yes, that’s equivalent to almost $700 per month. Ok, maybe $661 to be more precise.

Edmunds cost is not RV/MF/Incentives. It’s time to stop talking to dealers and spend quite a bit of time reading through the leasing 101 and learning how leases are structured.

3 Likes

So what would be ideal numbers in this case he included first responder discount

You tell us. What is the msrp? What is the discount amount? What did edmunds provide for rv/mf/incentives? How does that compare with the mf/incentives the dealer is applying? When you plug those numbers into the calculator, including the first responder discount, what do you get?

1 Like

$661 a month for a Kia? Geez what’s the whole appeal over the Telluride? If I’m paying that much I want a premium badge, not one known for econoboxes and dancing hamsters

1 Like

i work at a kia dealership. If you are still in the market pm me what you’d like to pay realistically with your criteria and i will see if i can get it done

Don’t forget to register as a dealer if you’re going to offer deals and services to members.

2 Likes

Got this Qoute from Kia Dealer
God or Bad guys .Thanks

$47,470 Msrp

$43,662 selling price

.60% residual (buyout at end of lease $28,482)

.00180 MF (subject to tier 1 approval)

$2530 in rebates already calculated in price

Thank You

For the 4th time, what did edmunds give you for rv/mf/incentives?

3 Likes

Ask for Julio. I bought kia for my dad and never went to showroom

Edmunds info for SX with Prestige package

AWD - .00180 and 60%; $2530 lease cash