Kia Sorento Xline $267.78, $11.2k DAS - 36/10k

, ,

Since you both had a chance to agree on revised terms, what did they say when you admitted intentionally hiding the damage on your trade?

I don’t think that is right. You’d want to add sections 2 and 3 for a total of $21,240, then subtract the $400 rebate, for a net of 20840. Divided by 36 is $578.89.
That total payments line should include everything already. Why it is $132 higher than adding all DAS and all payments, I’m not sure.

EDIT: Ah, I found the problem. The total of section 3 includes first month payment, which is already part of the DAS.

SO, total DAS $11,600 plus remaining 35 payments of 9372.30 for a total of $20,972.30 PLUS the $400 dispo fee gives that Section 5 total of $21372.30. If we exclude the dispo and subtract the rebate, the effective monthly is $571.45.

I bet the resale on this does better than you’d think

3 Likes

Just leased one too, see my deal Kia Sorento SX Prestige X-Line AWD $486/mo $2,600 DAS

There’s no reason not to lease for me. Don’t have to be on the hook if resale is worst. If resale is better, most dealers will give you the price difference at return in my experience. Or you can just buy it and sell it then.

Maybe. But why take the risk? I don’t see any financial benefit to financing.

mod removed spam before someone sends a Kia Sorento and $11.2k to Denmark

OP

I would definitely find out @mllcb42 's favorite restaurant and send him a gift card stat.

2 Likes

How many LH members are going to run to their local army/navy store to buy a uniform and try to get an edge on their next deal?

4 Likes

Don’t think I didn’t think about that!

3 Likes