Kia Sorento EX V6 AWD... looks like a good deal. Opinions?

It’s the red exterior with black interior.

QX50 doesn’t seat 7 and we tested the Pathfinder and liked it, but liked the Sorento much more. You just get so much for your money with these vehicles. Plus, the build quality of the Kia felt higher, ironically.

1 Like

The Kia is a much much nicer car than the Highlander and the ancient QX50. I have driven all three, don’t knock it until you have tried it.

I will post a pic when I have everything done. I’m doing paperwork today.

I have been watching the lease and for sale forums for a 2017 SX model with tech package, this sounds pretty good if you can land this type of price !! I am in Nor Cal, but I am wondering when are the 2018 being released and wouldn’t that drop the prices even more on the 2017?

I was looking on auto trader and the used prices on a 2017 is much cheaper then MSRP, so with all these discounts it’s almost the same…

18’s are here now. Also the SXL pretty much has the same numbers as the SX with tech due to the extra rebate.

1 Like

I like when you debate yourself … To be or not to be?

Never! Too much Volvo stuff in my head

Thanks Ed, I looked down in Norcal but didn’t see a ton of 2017 SX or SXL. I might be heading up to Oregon to look at some new housing, so maybe I will fly up and drive back !!

Hard to get 10% on tri state. I tried.

True, I gave up in NJ on Sorento. Limited stock on SX and or hard to go even 3%

With this statement, it means that the discounts will be rare or hard. So what is the magic of the sorrento SX? The base is 28 and the SX is 42k? You are spending more than 50% of the value on leather?

I spoke with the guy I bought my Sorento from and they’re willing to do this or a similar deal for others. Contact Doug Daskalosat Tonkin Kia in Gladstone. 971-804-1033. They’re just in the suburbs of Portland. Doug was a real straight-shooter through the whole deal, no BS.

Just know that there’s not many of these left. There were a couple SX’s in the regional pool and a few at dealers around the area.

Okay folks, here’s some doc scans for you :slight_smile: I hope it helps. FYI I decided to trade my car in after all. They matched whatever CarMax was going to give me and it made things a bit easier. My drive-off was $0 after the trade-in.

1 Like

Looks like a good deal.

So your trade went to CCR? Am I reading that right?

With 3k down, it seems the effective monthly payment is 347. Not bad for 42k MSRP. Thanks for posting, will help people looking for this type of SUV.

The 42 K MSRP is in BMW X3 territory but I gather the 42k X3 is a base BMW whereas this is a loaded Kia.

Looks like the $5500 / $6000 Lease incentives on SX and SXL have expired.

According to the site below, they don’t expire until September

http://www.autobytel.com/kia/sorento/2017/incentives/

Where are you seeing it as a $42k car?