Just Took Delivery! Audi SQ5 P+ Deal -- $508/mo after 9 MSDs

, ,

So, Is the SQ5 officially the best leasing nice car ?

I really hope ppl don’t use this deal as a baseline for future deals. @dig616 did a fantastic job here, but ppl still need to manage expectations.

Sometimes we here are a victim of our own success. We learn how to work a deal and when 1 guy gets a unicorn, the whole world then expects to pay that.

2 Likes

It’s the best deal on an sq5, but i wouldn’t necessarily call it a unicorn. My sq5 lease is under 1%, and I think a few others have gotten near or at that mark as well.

So, while this deal might not be 100% replicable, others can get close.

Bottom line is the sq5 overlaps a few segments, none of which typically lease well.

1 Like

Lol, yeah it’s a unicorn. But hey, whatever makes you feel better.

Didn’t realize his deal includes tax, since it wasn’t mentioned in the OP. I figured it was something like $560/mo after tax, which wouldn’t be a unicorn.

2k out of pocket his effective payment is about $575. Mine was $607 on a slightly more expensive car, but with less miles.

Other people have been in the same neighborhood.

It’s still the best deal on an sq5, but others can get close, and it’s not a unicorn in the same sense other deals are.

Great deal! Would love to replicate something similar!

This deal is insane! Post in trophy please!

It’s literally 15 comments above…scroll up

1 Like

thanks- got too excited and missed it

Please let me know if this deal is available elsewhere. My 2016 S3 comes off lease in August and I’m willing and ready to pull the trigger sooner.

Ya… everybody on this forum wants this deal. Nobody is doing your work for you.

Thanks so much for the useful reply :joy:

It is useful. You gotta do your own legwork for this. I’ve been looking for an SQ5 for weeks now. Going to be signing the lease next week. Second best deal I was able to find is $625/mo (sales tax of 7.25% included) + 2k down with MSDs in PA. If that helps you I can give you contact info.

1 Like

Here’s a useful reply. Find out the MF, RV, and incentives for the SQ5 in your location. Visit or contact dealers in your area and ask for 15% off before incentives. Load up on MSDs and avoid any dealer’s add on. Maybe it’ll come our similar maybe not. I really don’t know if anybody is able to response to is this deal available anywhere else.

1 Like

Thank you I really appreciate it!

From my experience 15% is a unicorm. if you get 12% you should be happy IMO.

1 Like