Just got a GV70 2.5 quote

What are the 3.5Ts leasing at?

There is 3 different 3.5 packages with different msrps…

You can detail each one? The sport advanced one - what’s that going for?

Looks interesting but don’t want to waste time if they want more than 750 a month for it.

Im not a broker. I am just pointing out that your question doesnt make any sense. Also saying 750 with no terms makes no sense. Months, miles DAS.

Trying to get a rough estimate of ANY pricing here…I can extrapolate the applicable amount if I could get a sense. Based on the original post it seems that we’re talking over 1k a month for 36/10 with just first month, which would be a joke.

The GV70 just landed, MSRP and buy-rate is probably your target.

You can get at least 1k under msrp at buy rate.

But it’s got a fingerprint reader!

Thanks this is exactly what I was looking for. Looks like over 1k for a lease on a gv70 3.5T. I understand it’s a new car and it’s a rough time out there, but who with a Range Rover budget is shopping this car?

You can get a Q5, X3 or GLC for significantly less, which have proven to be great cars with luxury brand service.

1 Like

Maybe folks getting this car might be financing it. I am just speculating here, btw.

Why not an XC60?

Great point - the brokers here have solid deals on those. Can probably get 2 XC60s for the price of 1 GV70.

In this market, definitely not 2 for $675 monthly. An XC60 will be cheaper than the GV70 and have some more features.

People who want to impress the valet at Red Lobster.

7 Likes

LMK what kinda Range Rover you can find for 1k/m as of July 2021

The genesis is closer to 1300 for 7.5k miles taking into account the upfront cash and taxes. I don’t know what a RR Sport goes for but I assume it’s in the same ballpark.

1 Like

People that want this car just buy it.

1 Like

No its not. Its about 950 0DAS for a 64k prestige 3.5 with a 1k msrp discount. 36/12. Your math is off. Still stupid high but not 1300.

Agree that $950 is still way too high but the FL dealer someone linked to above has the following:

3.5T Sport 36x7500 $849+tax $3600 due at sign
3.5T Sport Advanced $899+tax $3600 due at sign
3.5T Sport Prestige $959+tax $3600 due at sign

Vinji is well known for charging over msrp to suckers who dont know any better. Why dont you message a few dealers. Also those prices were before the big MF drop.