Just got a GV70 2.5 quote

Hello, I got a quote for a GV70 2.5 base. Can you tell me what you think? I’m in SC but they used NC taxes in this initial quote. I understand it just came out but it’s practically the same payments as buying it I think? This is what they sent me. I’m sorry if it’s cut off a bit. That’s on them. I have two Mazda leases with positive equity and want to get two new leases. Both have 16 months left. Thanks!

Dude 675 for a car that has a 42k msrp. What’s there to think about, unless you are dying for this specific car right now and have extra cash laying around there’s really no question here

4 Likes

Yeah I’m no where in that ballpark. 84 month lease at 5% is like $560 a month.

Yeah, I don’t really understand the question. If they’re asking if they can get a better price, IDK. I have no idea how much dealers are getting for them or what the lease figures are. They’ve literally been out for like a few days, and they were highly anticipated. It wouldn’t surprise me if this is what the market is, and they’ll sell everyone they can build at these numbers. But, if the question is if this is a reasonable price to pay for a $42k car, hell no. Unless the car is worth $70k and Hyundai just really underpriced it.

1 Like

Wait a month or two. They are already discounting the 3.5 by at least 1k. The MF dropped this month on the 3.5 from a 4.08 to a 2.83 rate. If they were selling as well as they want you to believe, they would not have to drop the rates. Note the 3.5 has a better MF with the same residual so plug them into the calc to see what the monthly difference is. May be worth the jump.

2 Likes

This is what OP is dealing with right now. Someone will grab it either way

1 Like

Yup! I’ve been waiting for them to be released since they were announced. I was pretty sure it would be my next vehicle. But, given the way things are right now, I haven’t even entertained one. I’ll reevaluate when the market has come back to earth and the new Grand Cherokee has been out for a bit also.

1st edition car, MSRP - Sounds about right.
No lease support - Sounds about right.
MF - A bit high.

So if you want to be the first kid on the block with a GV70, go for it, but you aren’t getting a deal on that car for any time soon.

What’s the 3.5? The GV70 is a 2.5

The GV70 has both 3.5T and 2.5T engine options. The 3.5T was the first to roll out to dealerships, some of them are just now getting their first 2.5T vehicles in inventory.

2 Likes

Yikes. How many of your ribs will they crack at no-charge if you sign this?

What are the 3.5Ts leasing at?

There is 3 different 3.5 packages with different msrps…

You can detail each one? The sport advanced one - what’s that going for?

Looks interesting but don’t want to waste time if they want more than 750 a month for it.

Im not a broker. I am just pointing out that your question doesnt make any sense. Also saying 750 with no terms makes no sense. Months, miles DAS.

Trying to get a rough estimate of ANY pricing here…I can extrapolate the applicable amount if I could get a sense. Based on the original post it seems that we’re talking over 1k a month for 36/10 with just first month, which would be a joke.

The GV70 just landed, MSRP and buy-rate is probably your target.

You can get at least 1k under msrp at buy rate.

But it’s got a fingerprint reader!

Thanks this is exactly what I was looking for. Looks like over 1k for a lease on a gv70 3.5T. I understand it’s a new car and it’s a rough time out there, but who with a Range Rover budget is shopping this car?

You can get a Q5, X3 or GLC for significantly less, which have proven to be great cars with luxury brand service.

1 Like

Maybe folks getting this car might be financing it. I am just speculating here, btw.