June: Volvo S90 T5 24/7.5k $331+tax, DAS $700 (Updated 06/15/2018)

60% residual on 36mo/12K miles would be extremely high.

According to Edmunds right now it’s 52% for FWD, 53% for AWD:

Apparently you can still get a pin when u add to exisiting members or in some cases join costco before the 30 days.

1 Like

Thank you for the information! I got the Costco A-plan, not sure how much is the Volvo employee pricing discount?

The dealer I went came back with the following:
S90 T5 MOM
MSRP $55105
Sale Price: $43050 (Costco, Volvo Allowance + Lease bonus, Volvo loyalty)
MSD 7x$500
Drive off $4559 (including MSDs)
Lease Period: 36 months
Monthly with tax: $491 (10K mil/yr) or $508 (12K mil/yr)

Is it possible to negotiate my monthly down to ~$350?

Create an account on the a-plan by volvo website and you can see all of the pricing. But I believe it’s 6% off MSRP.

Are there any deals on the T8 or just the T5 and T6

Just T5 and T6 for now. Im still trying to lock down T6 pricing. Should be available by Monday evening

3 Likes

Rebates and incentives are regional. Post your topic in ask the hackrs or better to search what others in region have signed up for in May. You should be able to get an idea.

Post has been updated.
Also, T6 Pricing
MSRP $60+++
7.5k = $422+tax
10k = $446+tax
12k = $471+tax
15k = $500+tax
$700 due at signing
MSD can also be applied during the deal. I can’t provided numbers right now.
Thanks.

2 Likes

T5s are better deals this month.

1 Like

anyone know how this would look in NY for non-costco lease?

A few of my family members are Costco members, can they generate a pin for another person? Or is it possible to add me to their account to get it to go through?

You have to be residing in the same household (same address).

I beleive, @nyclife can help you in NY area, but without A plan and no MSD in NY, numbers will be real ugly

Thank you mani_is_kool

Your welcome 2020202

Are you referring to the Costco Volvo deal? If so, i added a friend last year to my Costco membership (not the same household) and he got a sweet S60 deal in Miami FL with no address issues.

I wouldn’t mind renting Ursus’ garage for a few days just to get. the same address if he gives me his Costco pin. I signed up for Sams but they moved the discount back to Costco.

1 Like

Damn thats tough love right there.

1 Like

I have heard, but i cant post on the forum hence i mentioned, dealer states as long as you can get pin under your name your good.
Personally my cousin added himself to a friends membership but wasnt able to generate pin under his name. Called customer support for costco auto qho directed him to truecar and they both said u have to wait 30 days.