Brainstorming for wife's lease

Hi all,

Starting to research what cars to get my wife (at end of September… so still pretty early). She’s not very specific about what she wants. After seeing my S90, she probably wants something “luxurious”. She says she wants a cross-over, but is OK with something else if there’s a good deal. Trying to spend less than $400/month with sign and drive including 9% PA tax for 12K. Don’t care about model year or lease length.

Here’s what I’m looking at so far…

• Infiniti Q50, Q60, QX50, QX60.
  • BMW X3. I was really excited when I saw that 2017 X3s had some great deals, but it sounds like there are no deals to be had on 2018s :frowning:
  • Other BMW sedans. Looks like 330 demos are popular on the forum… anything else I should take a look at for “best value”?
  • MB… I haven’t read as many MB deals on LH but I assume at least a C/CLA loaner should be possible. OR GLA 250?
  • Volvo S90. I thought S90 deals were bad at the moment but looks like they might be making a rebound? Plus I qualify for Volvo loyalty now :joy:
  • GMC Terrain. Not as luxurious but it seems like I could get one fairly well loaded.

Any other ideas? Thanks!

also consider Acura RDX, Alfa Romeo Stelvio

1 Like

Infiniti Q60 Sport Coupe and a GMC Terrain on the same list?

Not another S90 :slight_smile:
Wait till December and see what 2019 S60 will be going for. Sticker for pretty decent optioned one should be just under $40K, I think.

The Terrain is on the list mainly so I have a cross-over I know I can pull off :slight_smile: I’d rather replace it with something nicer…

since you are considering the GLA - what about a QX30? I know they can be had in the 3’s

Good point. Probably a better low end option than Terrain!

PA is the breadbasket of QX60 deals…

1 Like

I did not know that… do you mean @HN308’s deals or just in general?

Look at the Marketplace

There are several Northeast QX60 deals posted - many of which are very attractive because of extra money Infiniti is giving in the NY metro region. @nyclife’s source is in PA.

Please note though, that PA residents have 1k less in incentives than the NY region

Somehow I missed @nyclife’s post when I briefly searched for QX60. Do you think those will still be available in September @nyclife?

I don’t think they lease all that great now and not sure how much this will change by September but the Volvo XC40 would be perfect for your wife. Safe, lots of new tech, good size and seems like it’s going for the female demographic. But I think they are selling well enough that getting a good deal will be tough.

Depends when the 2019s get here and how long Infiniti can take a bath on these cars…

What about a Buick Envision, I have the Envision Essence and it’s super nice, leather, nav, moonroof, very luxurious. I pay 329 a month for 12k a year 36 months. Nothing out the door except 1700 in tax. I drove Terrain prior to Envision and loved how smooth the Envision drives, the Terrain drives like a truck. Plus hate the push button shifter in Terrain.

@chumpy34 Good idea… I wasn’t really even looking at the XC60/90 since I didn’t think they were in my price range. I didn’t even know about the XC40.

@whitewlf00 Thanks, that sounds like a much better option than the Terrain.