JULY: VW and Subaru Hacker Deals SOCAL

OK, Breaking Jetta news. $750 Bonus Dealer Cash for the remainder of July on ALL Jetta models (which I have passed on to all Hackers). I updated the Spreadsheet. How does Drive offs $191 for an Automatic Jetta Sound? Make it $183 per month is you want a manual.

See the deals here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals: July

Come and get one while the inventory is still good.

Call or Text Me to set up an appointment.

Dustin
442-273-6566

Any jetta GLI leases?

Yes, GLI is in play now. I have 2 in stock. A Silver Auto and a Black 35t Anniv. Manual.

Can you shoot me a pm on 36/10k lease number and purchase before ttl on the 35th anniversary one?

Hot Hot Heat! The deals are hot. Jetta, Tiguan and Atlas on the VW side.Outback, Crosstrek and WRX on the Subaru side.

See the deals here: SOCAL: VW and Subaru Hacker Deals.

Dustin
442-273-6566

I didnā€™t see any Crosstreks in the spreadsheet. Any good deals for it?

Yes, they are good deals. Do you want to lease one or are you just curious about the deals?

Iā€™m looking to lease! Iā€™m in the marketā€¦

OK, Base, Limited, Premium, Manual, Auto, 10k, 12k, 15kā€¦There are many options availble.

sent you a PM!

Hack it Up! Hackers are coming in and getting cars. Hackers wiped out my e-Golf stock, but I have 5 on the way including 3 coming from the port which should be here within the week. Huge discounts on Tiguans. How about $7200+ off MSRP?!?!? I also got a couple Crosstrek Leases on the sheet as per hackers request. They lease out pretty close to 1% deals. Nice!

See my deals here: SOCAL: VW and Subaru Hacker Deals.

Dustin
442-273-6566

What are your numbers on the eGolf SE? Didnā€™t see them on your spreadsheet.

No SE In stock. 5 on the way.

Can you PM me a number your leasing/selling them at when you do get it in? Thanks

10k off on a purchase.

Looking for lease. Lmk

Do you even read @rubbergashā€™s posts?

1 Like

Looking for a Tiguan SEL Premium if you have it

Itā€™s on the spreadsheet, come and get it.

No SE in stock. 5 on the way.