JULY: VW and Subaru Hacker Deals SOCAL

OK,

I screwed up. The $1000 Drive Bigger Rebates do no apply to leases. So the deals will essentially be the same minus the $1000 rebate. I am getting the spreadsheet fixed right now. Sorry for any confusion, VW makes the programs as confusing as possible.

1 Like

Can I have some numbers for a 2019 Tiguan SEL FWD?

39 or 36 months (whichever comes up cheaper), 12K miles. Drive off with around $2,500.

Thanks.

Can you shoot me lease numbers on a egolf se 36mo 10k/yr? I can wait and possibly submit app before you get the car to secure the car if needed (depending on number).

I do not have an SE in stock only an SEL are you interested in that car?

I can wait on the 4 SEs you mentioned above, unless the SEL number is aggressive, I don’t mind waiting on the SE

I am also looking at the SE but curious as to SEL numbers as well. I’m in LA county. Thanks!

I’m interested in the SEL

I’m in at 8AM tomorrow and I will get a Lease up. $10,500 off on a purchase on the SEL.

I don’t see any AWD VW models ?? Hey any word on the Atlas Cross Sport?

OK, I got the e-Golf SEL Premium up on the sheet for you.

OK Hackers, after some glitches, I got the VW Leases dialed in. Tons of dealer cash which is all passed along to you in all my deals. All Tiguan, Jetta, and Atlas deals are the best that they have been all year. The rest of the VW models remain about where they were, but VW has really ramped up the leases on Tiguan, Jetta and Atlas.

I am not in the habit of just working up arbitrary quotes because you want to “know” what the payment is. If you in the market for a VW or Subaru and you are in SOCAL I am more than happy to put a deal together for you.

See the updated deals here: VW and Subaru Hacker Deals JULY

Call or Text Me to set up an appointment.

Dustin
442-273-6566

Can you add a Tiguan SE lease? Is the dealer cash the same for all trim levels?

can you break down the drive 1000 ?

Drive offs are approx $638 and the rest is Cap reduction. And the $1000 is the Total out of pocket.

@Pjudge Your Tiguan SE Lease is up. Welcome to the community.

@rubbergash

Hi Dustin,

Have you got a chance to get the numbers for a 2019 Tiguan SEL FWD? 12K miles, with $2,500 drive off.

I’m in LA county.

Thanks,

@rubbergash that’s so fast. Thank you!

Any GTI or WRX deals coming down the pipeline? Didn’t see them listed on your sheet.

WRX always lease out pretty good, and GTI’s almost always lease out pretty poorly (No dealer cash this month). When you are ready to pull the trigger let me know and we can work you up a custom quote. Welcome to the community.

Do you have any convertible beetles with great lease deals? If so, can you please add them in your spreadsheet? Thanks.