Jrouleau426 Reviews Specializes in Toyota, National leasing and purchasing deals!

Phenomenal car buying (leasing) experience with prices that my local dealers could not beat! Long time lurker on this site and after my experience I will always attempt a broker first. Jim, the Dealership, and Stacie were fantastic to work with and answered all inquiries with a level of detail to put your mind at ease. My experience spanned the Christmas and New Years holiday season and it was not even the slightest bit stressful! Best part was the shipping company delivered early and they were able to practically drop it off at my door! Literally DoorDashed myself a Taco!

I spent some time with my local dealerships before contacting Jim, mainly because a local dealer had what I wanted in stock. 2020 TRD Off Road in Voodoo Blue with the top TRD Off Road & Tech package. It sold the morning of the day I was suppose to go see it. I was devastated because the closest equally spec’d Tacoma in Voodoo Blue was in Pittsburgh PA at the time and the dealer would not budge on price because they had to go get it. The dealer did have an equally spec’d Tacoma on their lot in white and I almost took it. But, my gut said “no, you want Voodoo Blue, don’t settle”, so I left the dealer and checked Jim’s Leasehackr thread that night.

Like a freaking miracle, this beauty was recently posted and I locked it in for $55/month LESS than my local dealer and with more features! Hot damn!

I am now 3 weeks in and Iove the truck!

TL;DR – Contact Jim, trust the process, be happy.

MSRP: $45,662
Term: 39/12
Bank: Ally
Monthly: $348
I did pay for shipping from Philly to Ohio and I would do it again.

EDIT:
Zero Down Payment: $0
DAS: Broker Fee and 1st Month Payment
Shipping Cost (During Holiday Season, YMMV): $570

3 Likes

Had a great experience with Jim, everything we communicated about my son’s truck was exactly as represented. No numbers changed, it could not have gone any smoother. We were in and out of the dealership in 30 minutes. We flew in from New Orleans to Philly to take delivery and made a weekend out of it. The deal was so good I started to get one for myself… Could not have asked for a better experience.

2 Likes

Yesterday at 11am I didn’t have a Toyota Tacoma, then I texted Jim.

At 6pm had a Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road, Mag Gray, $39,277 MSPR. with a 39/12 lease @ $297 which includes tax!!!

I paid Jim’s broker fee and first payment up front, that’s it.

Luckily for me the dealership is about 8 miles from my house so the process couldn’t be easier. I drove 10 minutes to the dealership. I walked in and I was greeted by my sales rep, I filled out the credit app, took the truck for a drive, came back, signed the paperwork, went through the dealership’s orientation training for the truck, which was very good, and then drove away about 30 minutes after arriving at the dealership.

To be honest I did not want the truck, I wanted an Subaru Outback, because I love all the autonomous driving features, I currently have an Outback.

My wife wanted the truck, but after driving the Tacoma home I’m so glad we got the truck. My wife can’t stop smiling, she keeps texting me, “$297!!! $297!!! YAY”

If you are reading this and wondering if it’s legit. It’s legit, if you want a Tacoma, or a Tundra contact Jim and get the truck you want. Honestly even if you don’t want a Tacoma or Tundra, contact Jim and get one because the deals are so fantastic, and so are the Trucks.

3 Likes

Jim helped get me into this 2020 Off Road.

Even though I have good credit, only Ally would approve me at a higher monthly cost due to an old bankruptcy still on my credit. Even then, the price was hundreds cheaper than what local dealerships wanted. Still couldn’t say no.

Have had the truck for about a month now, love it!

Also, I want to add the dealership is awesome! I worked with Connor, the salesperson assigned to me, and he was super responsive and helpful. Highly recommend Jim! Saved his number to do this again in 2 years :wink:

2 Likes

Thank You Jim! He was able to get me into a 2020 Tacoma Off-Road. Such a pleasure dealing with Jim. The dealership was also great, no pressure & very quick.0215201343_HDR|666x500

1 Like

Jim was great. I definitely bugged the sh*t out of him, he was still responsive and helpful.

Got a 2020 TRD Sport in Cement.

2 Likes

My payments always include everything unless you want to pay some fees upfront to lower the monthly.

2 Likes

Just chiming in to give a huge thanks to Jim. He is a magician with his deals. Picked up a beautiful crewmax sport yesterday and the process was easier than ordering something from Amazon. The deal would have been faster if I didn’t switch back and forth between the Tundra and Tacoma a half dozen times. Jim was awesome the whole way and was quick to respond to any questions I had. The dealer experience was the best I ever had as well. I was in and out of the finance office in 5 minutes without a single push to buy anything extra and the payment was exactly as Jim said. His broker fee is worth every penny. I will definitely be using his services again when my wife’s lease is up next year.

5 Likes

I’m glad you went with the sport plus!!! Cheaper then a Tacoma and so much better

Me too. Thanks again. I owe you big time.

1 Like

Longtime lurker on the forum! Finally pulled the trigger on a 2020 Tundra CM. Was undecided for a while, made the mistake of texting Jim @Jrouleau426 before I was 100% committed on color and only at about a 87% wife approval rating since this isn’t my daily driver. Looks like I am going to have to buy her a cutco knife set to recover from this one. Jim responded in about 90 seconds, on a Saturday (hoped I wouldn’t hear from him until Monday), started giving me options, found a truck and dealt with my never ending questions. He does his thing, finds the truck and I wound up paying less than what is posted on the spreadsheet. 314 a month 24mos/10K per year. PA tax included. Just first payment and his fee up front. I live not too far from the dealer. Literally as soon as I locked in with Jim, the dealership was calling 5 minutes after our last text. Picked it up yesterday, everyone was great. Spent more time shooting the S with the finance guy than on the paperwork. Closed the deal and was on my way home. Although I was not fully in, the price and the process made it so painless, and at that price, not much left for the wife to argue. I’ve leased a ton of cars and have been able to get some great deals. However this is the best one yet and painless! If you’re on the fence, give it a shot!

5 Likes

Jim, thanks for making this happen! 26 minutes from start to finish at the dealership to pick this baby up! I couldn’t be happier with the entire process.
Definitely coming back to get my wife the 2021 Sienna whenever it comes out.

3 Likes

Jim was extremely helpful to us. We could not find any lease prices that were in our budget when my wife and I were looking. He was more than helpful and answered my many questions, and we ended up getting a kick butt 2020 Tacoma TRD Sport lease at a great price.

I can not say enough about how professional he was about everything.

And one of the best parts was when we got to the dealership we were out in 20 minutes, every single thing was taken care of for us. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a Toyota purchase or lease.

2 Likes

I got jims number from a member here. I am interested in a truck so i gave him a text. I found him to not be friendly at all. Did not want to answer any questions only to know what you truck you want. if i am paying someone 500 dollars I would expect them to at least explain the process a little. it seems to me he wants to do the least work for the most money. i personally do not recommend.

Yes he even told my friend not to refer him folks who don’t know how the process works or have to many questions. To only contact him when you are ready to get the vehicle. Because, you know answering a question or two is beneath him I guess. Plus all he did for my buddy was provide the dealer finance form. After he filled it out they did they handled the rest. All power to him.

Well 1 bad review out of over 100. Sometimes efficiently texting might be misconstrued as being rude. I deal with hundreds of texts per day. If you have a referral I’m glad to help and even pay you a referral fee. But I just ask you to send your referral a link to my post so I can efficiently help them as well as other clients.

Can’t please everyone but based on my other reviews, most of them saying how I answered all their questions, you can decide for yourself if I’m worth using as a broker.

1 Like

Dealing with Jim did remind me a little bit of a certain soup related Seinfeld episode but - he doesn’t charge a fee unless you do the lease - there is only so much he should be expected to do for free, IMO. I can only imagine how many tire kickers a day text a million questions then disappear.

I for one appreciate a quick back and forth. To be able to lease a car with zero hassle, over text, never pick up a phone and be in and out of a dealer in 20 mins is a dream transaction - but understand that’s not for everyone.

Maybe you guys can reset and do-over?

5 Likes

Some people would prefer to deal with a friendly call center based in India! Sorry if I don’t use enough emojis in my text banter! I will try and start doing that to appear more friendly.

No tundra for you! Next

You come back, two years.

I would say 1 out of 30 people that message me actually buy. So that’s why I try to be very straight forward with my texts.

8 Likes

So why did you contact him already knowing this? And then you joined this forum just to say something that you were already told…:thinking:

2 Likes

Jim’s process was very easy. I was sitting in bed one morning viewing the forum and stumbled across his Toyota thread. I thoroughly read it while my wife slept next to me, and figured I’d take the chance.

I was always cautious about this forum, about brokers - grew up with the mindset “if it’s too good to be true, it’s because it is.”

But I read Jim’s reviews, and told the deal to my wife. We’ve been wanting a truck for years but our local Toyota dealership laughed at me when I said I didn’t want to be over $400. They said No way are you getting a truck for that, especially a Tundra.

So my wife gives the green light, I text Jim and the process couldn’t be any easier. He sent me the list of the current stock, explained the price different between models, answered questions about my credit score and previous bankruptcy… he really put my mind at ease.

The next day the dealership called me and rattled off the truck and the price Jim gave me. At that point I was blown away. Couldn’t believe it :joy:

Trucks now got just over 1,600 miles on it and it was the best vehicle decision I’ve made to date. I sent Jim a picture of the truck and told him I’ll touch base again in two years for my next one lol.

I’ve texted Jim on occasion for a couple of friends who have been slightly interested in going this route and he was always quick to respond, never felt like I was inconveniencing him. I wouldn’t let a negative review deter you from using Jim as your broker. Quite frankly I don’t plan on using anyone else as long as he’s still in the game the next time I need a vehicle.

5 Likes