Jrouleau426 Reviews Specializes in Toyota, National leasing and purchasing deals!

Couldn’t ask for an easier transaction. After getting stupid numbers from NY & NJ dealers including 4k down I found leasehackr and @Jrouleau426

My first contact was Thursday morning with a bunch of questions. By Monday I was on the train to the dealer and in 30 minutes driving back to NY with a sick deal on a 2019 Tacoma.

If your looking for a lease this is where to get it. The transaction may seem shady but it’s not and it’s the real deal.

Also like to compliment the dealership as they were all excellent to work with and easy to get to by train.

Hopefully we’ll be in touch for the next truck after this lease is up.

2 Likes

Thanks. Bought Toyota Highlander xle. No issues. Exact price at dealership no surprises. Sales people at dealership also awesome.

2 Likes

Long time lurker and always a little late on the Taco deals. This time it all worked out. Reached out to Jim and he was awesome. Even had to play devil’s advocate with me a few times and bring me back to reality. I’m and out of the dealership in under 30 minutes. Well worth every penny of his fee.

2 Likes

Easiest transaction ever. A few texts with @Jrouleau426 and a few texts with the dealer and done. Not to mention a much better deal than could be found in NC or likely most of mid atlantic. One of the last 2019 Tundra’s $326 24/15. Thanks Jim!

1 Like

Very happy with my interactions with getting my Tundra. He answered every question timely and pointed me to the right options/trim that was right for me.

I’m coming from a suburb of NYC and drove 2+ hours to get to the dealer. They had everything lined up and I was in and out in 30 minutes. Driving back home made me acquainted with the vehicle so I didn’t mind as much. I wouldn’t ever do this with anything but a Toyota due to their proven reliability.

I tried to work with local dealers but they couldn’t even touch the price that Jim was giving me. Through Jim, I managed to save thousands (note the plural) on my lease. Way to go!

2 Likes

@Jrouleau426 was an absolute pleasure to work with. All it took was a couple of text messages and I had my Tacoma’s paper FexExed to me. Awesome buying experience, great deals. Will 100% work with him again.

3 Likes

Jim made this the easiest process ever, in love with the truck. Beat my areas pricing by $150 easily.

2 Likes

Picked up a TRD Sport through Jim last week. Everything was smooth as can be. The numbers and truck were exactly what Jim promised. I got the truck I wanted, in the color I wanted, for a lot less than i could find through a family member working at Toyota here in FL. I highly recommend Jim’s services. He’s worth every penny. Thanks again Jim!

7 Likes

Awesome pic! Enjoy it

1 Like

Hi, quick question. I’m looking to do the same thing you did with Jim. Got an insurance question for you, were you able to get insurance before driving down? Any tips on how to make that process smoother?

You can get insurance before coming. Or just get a quote and lock it in by calling from the deaership

1 Like

Jim will get you in contact with the dealer who will furnish the VIN. Then you can start coverage the day you pick up the vehicle. super easy. perhaps a 10 minute phone call with my insurance company.

1 Like

Jim is an awesome broker. I contacted him to find me a 2019 Tacoma with premium pkg in blue color. It’s harder to find for that combo being end of the year. But he and his dealer contact came through. Pricing was great and everything as stated. We walked in and out as if we were buying a slice of pizza. Very smooth and seamless transaction. Thank you!

1 Like

Not :pizza: but :taco:

3 Likes

I can’t recommend Jim enough. He answered all my texts right away and I sent him a ton haha. Once he put me in touch with the dealer, I was driving home in my new 4Runner within 3 days. It was the easiest car buying process I have ever gone through. I was in an out of the dealer in 20 mins.

Thank you for everything!!

2 Likes

Highly recommend Jim.

The time from initial contact via text to when we picked up our New 2020 4Runner was exactly one week.

(It actually could have been much shorter) but we lived outside the area and they did not have the exact 2020 model we were looking for in stock…BUT they went out of their way to locate and ship the car over the weekend to create a very quick and seamless transaction.

I have actually never leased a car any easier than this and completed the entire transaction without even picking up the phone!

If you are on the fence, Jim is the real deal you won’t be disappointed.

3 Likes

Just like many others here, I would highly recommend Jim. Got a killer deal on a 2020 Tundra from him last week and drove it home to Nashville from Philly. This is my first lease through a broker and first lease from an out of state dealership. Jim answered all of my questions promptly and was super cool through the whole process. The dealership was ready for me when I arrived, had all of the paperwork together and 100% accurate. I was in and out in 30 minutes. Would absolutely use Jim again.

4 Likes

Thank you to @Jrouleaau426. Deal was zero hassle. Deals like this is why I am Thankful for leasehackr.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
MSRP: $ 37.235
Monthly Payment: $ 349
Drive-Off Amount: first month DAS $ 349
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12k
MF:
Residual:
Incentives:
Region: northeast
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

4 Likes

Another happy customer from Jim! Did an amazing job finding an awesome truck! Couldn’t be happier. The purchasing process was super easy. Jim handle everything and was very responsive to all my questions. Literally spent 30 minutes at the dealership and 15 of those minutes were spent going over the features of the truck. My old truck is 11 years old and I planned on replacing it with a ~ 5-6 year old truck but for the price and ease (little kids can make car shopping even worse, if that’s possible) Jim’s deal could not be beat! To top it off he got me a lower price even after we agreed on a price! 5 star service all around!

Sticker ~ 52k +
-all weather mats, spray liner, TRD dual exhaust, black emblem overlay, predator steps, wheel locks, Nav upgrade pkg
24 mos/10k miles
$352 per month

4 Likes

Looks great. Enjoy!

1 Like