Jrouleau426 Reviews Specializes in Toyota, National leasing and purchasing deals!

What about Taco Saturday? Is that a thing?!?!

Thanks Jim, the e-a-s-i-e-s-t process ever - I love it already!

Completed the process via a few texts, a call from the dealership to setup the pickup … and that was really it!

We were in and out of the dealership in 25 mins, 20 of which in the truck to setup phone, go through settings, etc. No BS, signed the usual docs, no surprises, it almost felt unreal!

4 Likes

Now while others have posted on how you bought the vehicle, this post is a little different. It shows the integrity of the broker - Jim.
Reached out to Jim about a Rav4 Limited. His response was quick - understood my requirements and then said, " I don’t like selling people bad deals. I’d rather you know got the best price for the car…". He could have just sold me the vehicle for the sake of commissions…but he didn’t.
It’s sheer awesome to have a broker(s) like Jim, and that too in the automobile business.

Thank you, Jim!!

3 Likes

Worked with Jim on two Highlanders and will definitely reach out to him for another Toyota in the future! Quick to respond. No bullshit.

The dealer he works with is a little incompetent and made a ton of small mistakes on the deals, but at the end of the day, these deals were untouchable across the Northeast.

1 Like

Thanks for the review and I tried to remedy the problems very fast. No excuses but…

My dealer sold over 700 cars in December for end of the year Toyotathon, typically they do less then half that. Many employees took off for the holidays so it was very chaotic. Yes there were some issues last month but 98% of deals were flawless. I agree there were some very avoidable mistakes made and going forward I have the dealer double and triple checking paperwork for errors.

Sorry for the issues and hopefully you would still continue going this route in the future

1 Like

Just picked up my Tacoma Thursday. The whole process was simple and I was at the dealer less than 20 minutes and the figures were exactly as Jim quoted. I’m a used car dealer that has 3 locations that have been opened for 15 years. I know several local Toyota dealer GSMs (I’m in the Charlotte, NC area) and they couldn’t get close to these numbers. They told me to go buy the truck if the numbers were true. South East Toyota dealers don’t have the ability to get close to these figures. Thanks Jim

2 Likes

Picked up this Tundra last July. Dealing with Jim was the smoothest auto purchase I have ever experienced, I mean ablsolutely painless. I would rather have root canal than walk into another dealership to buy or lease a car. No one believes the lease deal I got from Jim ($346/mo 12K/yr), I keep my lease contract in the truck just to show people. Also coordinated a Highlander purchase for my sister, Jim was $4K less than her local dealer. If you don’t drive away with a smile on your face it’s your fault, not Jim’s.

2 Likes

First time leasing, found Jim on this website, reached out to him about a highlander and after some texting decided on a Platinum which I picked up this past weekend. The prices you get are amazing and I was getting XLEs from dealers for the same price I got a Platinum from here. Was out of the dealer in 10 minutes with a great car. Would definitely recommend

4 Likes

Working with Jim was smooth and easy. Picked up the vehicle from the dealership in a matter of minutes. Would recommend Jim to anyone.

Thank you Jim!

3 Likes

Jim was able to snag me a slick LT1 deal in south florida. Easily set up and had it to me delivered in less than 3 days. Slick deal on a 42K sticker LT1

4 Likes

Welcome to the LT club!

Wow, a blue-voo-doo SR5, nice! I’d put Subaru WRX badges on it, STI gold wheels, “outback rated” circle on the front fenders, and oversized rally mud-flaps on it just for laughs. Maybe even a plastic blue dustpan as a hood scoop!

I was going to rent a prius one-way to keep gas prices down, and under $100 total. :wink:

Jim is responsive and by far the best when it comes to Toyota deals. Walked into the dealership, signed, paid for the first month and drove off. Smooth and fast process. My lease is soon up on my Tundra and will be using Jim again for a Highlander XLE. He beats any other broker out there.

2 Likes

My biggest concern with using a broker was sending $1k to some random guy on the internet via venmo. While there was a pricing error on the dealers part that prevented me from obtaining a car - Jim had zero hesitation with refunding his fee + first, and even offered to wave his fee if I got another vehicle through him. That’s all you can really ask for in these situations - a sorry and a refund.

7 Likes

Couldn’t be an easier experience, Jim was awesome to work with as it’s very straightforward and I texted Tuesday, picked up the car on Wednesday. His prices including his fees are unbeatable, you save time and money. Anyone in tristate should by default use him for toyotas.

1 Like

This is the first time I have ever leased a vehicle and the process with Jim was smooth and easy. Got a Highlander XLE for an amazing price with nothing down. Went to dealership in my lunch break and got home with a new ride :grinning:. The process was so easy and fast if you go with Jim. Would definitely recommend and go with Jim in 2024.

1 Like

Easiest leasing experience ever. As others mentioned, nobody could come even remotely close to Jim’s pricing in NJ. He had them beat by at least $150/month.

Jim is the real deal. His monthly quotes are all in, none of that TTL due at signing. Only thing due at signing, if you elect, is MSDs.

The dealership he works with was a breath of fresh air. I legitimately enjoyed being there which is INSANE to say for a dealership. We would have been in and out within an hour if we didn’t spend time just enjoying conversation with the staff.

2021 Tacoma TRD Sport Premium w/ Tech Package
$45k MSRP
$366/mo ($3,375 in MSD’s)
36/12

3 Likes

Just picked up my tacoma today!!! Wanted to say thank you jim and the dealership staff. You guys made it super easy coming from long island, ny to dealership. Spent 20 mins doing paperwork and going over the vehicle and i was out the door. Will definitely come back soon for my wife’s car. Who ever is thinking about getting a car from jim, just do it, its worth the ride!!!

3 Likes

Reached out to jim regarding a 2021 Corolla on Thursday and a day later had the car for the payment described, deal was better than any deal I could do on my own and my mom and dad couldn’t be happier , thanks Jim!

2 Likes

Reached out to Jim about a Highlander Hybrid Platinum. He got me the car I was looking for, great price. The dealer couldn’t have been easier to work with, very responsive and quick to answer all my questions. Transport arrived just a bit ago and absolutely love this car and the price!

4 Likes