JLR PIN ($1k) Offer Tip

I’ve learned so much from this forum and was finally able to score a really good deal on a 2019 Velar! I’ll be picking it up and sharing my deal later today.

In the meantime, I figured I’d share a little tip if anyone is looking for extra JLR savings. You can easily get a $1k rebate that stacks with the current $2k rebate that LR is offering. These can also be put on a demo (YMMV of course, but my dealership did both on a demo).

To get the $1k offer, you can sign up for the USEF Fan membership ($25) https://www.usef.org/join-usef/join-renew, and then with your member number enter it at https://www.jlrprivateoffer.com/

Totally worth it to pay $25 for a great discount! And the membership also comes with great perks across different companies.

Note: It’ll take 24 hours for the JLR site to recognize your member number. If you need the PIN right away, call JLR Concierge Services and they’ll probably email it to you sooner.

21 Likes

Wow awesome thanks for the tip :slight_smile: Does the $1k offer have an expiry date?

1 Like

It’s for 10 days from the moment you request it but you can request it again whenever you need it as long as you didn’t use the previous PIN!

2 Likes

Is there a discount applicable to other brands, or only JLR?

This particular one is only for JLR. I don’t know about other ones unfortunately. But check out their member perks in case they offer other brands!

Fantastic, thanks for the intel!

Congrats on the new Velar! Great tip — would the PIN be applicable to Jaguar as well (not just Land Rover)?

1 Like

nice hack…

1 Like

It’s also valid for Jaguar!

hmmm… wish I saw this a week ago…

Do you happen to know if this is applicable on purchases or just leases?

Purchases and leases!

Awesome, thanks for sharing!!

Great find! Do you know if it works on a new 2018 Range Rover Sport or is it limited to 2019s? Also, is it applicable across the entire model range? TIA!!

Doesn’t work on the Sport unfortunately :frowning:

Just checked on this with my sales manager. This rebate does not stack with the 2k Spring Sales rebate.

Why dont you check with your sales manager for the quote I PM’d you 2 days ago for

2 Likes

I stopped working deals through the forum and leases are CA only, that’s why

that and I haven’t read PMs in days or else I would have told you.

Reading on this forum is for pleasure at this point, not business.

1 Like

If I was still trying to do business through the forum I would have grabbed a quote.

Velar is definitely miles ahead of a 2020 GLE, but I may be a little biased.

1 Like

Really, hot take. Gle 2020 with that screen , that is :fire:. I think they are the best in the game now for luxury suv.