JLR PIN ($1k) Offer Tip

Got it you dont do out of state deals

What dealership do you work for because that’s just an amazing statement. With thoughts like that i can only imagine that you must have pissed thousands away in commisions. Good luck boss

What dealership do you work for because that’s just an amazing statement. With thoughts like that i can only imagine that you must have pissed thousands away in commisions. Good luck boss

I’m not a salesman anymore. And I was joking btw (kinda)

2020 GLE is nice don’t get me wrong. Just personally not completely sold on the exterior yet.

I was able to stack this PIN with spring bonus and dealer lease cash on an E-Pace today. Thank you for the tip!

1 Like

That’s awesome! I’m glad I was able to help!

So what deal did you get on Velar? This tip is super helpful. I’ve weighed my options and I want to get a Velar next month. Would love to better understand how to get a good deal. Thanks.

Sorry just saw your deal post. Nice!! Monthly payments are very nice!

Thank you so much! I’m really happy with the deal for sure! If you need any help with negotiating or need any tips shoot me a PM. I’d be more than happy to help with what I know haha.

Is this still valid.? I received fan membership number couple of days back but still JLR is not able to recognize the membership code.

still valid.

@NV22 I’m having the same issue. Were you ever able to get the PIN?

I hear it expired end of May. Dont know for sure

I’m 95% sure it expired May 31st. The whole USEF rebate was a promotional thing for JLR as they sponsor the Kentucky Derby (May 4th).

I renewed my pin on 6/11/2019.

I never could get it to work with my USEF member code, so I kept trying 5 digit numbers until one worked.
It only took a few tries.

Then it expires July 1st. I know it was either 6/1 or 7/1 just cant remember where I saw it. I’ll dig through my desk and see if I can find it.