JeepHackr - Grand Cherokee Discussion

I ordered an Overland with all the fancy crap in it, I really ordered for myself but my wife is taking it as her car. She didn’t want the two tone so the Overland made the most sense.

I like everything about the overland, except price wise it just doesn’t make sense. You end up paying more than a comparably equipped summit and you get slapped with the worse RV of the line up.

My overland build was about 7k less then the summit build I had in reg GC, I figured was a big enough difference.

Overland could cost a bit more, but the color options were really my wife’s choice, monotone and not black. With the discount off of IV and the $7500 credit, I think we will be ok with it.

How? Unless you’re comparing a 4x2 overland without any options vs a summit reserve, but then you’re not comparable.

Agreed. I also don’t love chrome and I feel like the overland is always blasted with it. My TH had all the same features from the OL but with no chrome and yes price was way better.

I really like the look of the steel grey interior with the darker wood that you can only get on the overland. It’s unfortunate that isn’t available on other trims.

I know some people are against black rims but I always think they are a good contrast with any color. I wish they at least had the black rim option on one of these.

Crap, I was comparing it to my 5.7 build. Reg v6 is only a 4500 difference. Now how to I go about changing an order lol

I got a VIN for my order and it’s currently in D status.

It’s gonna be in “D” for a pretty long time.

1 Like

Pretty sure of that to but just cool that it’s accepted.

What did you order?

Grand Cherokee forums are mentioning that additional colors are available to order. Midnight Sky, Ember Pearl, Hydro Blue(Overland and above trims only).

1 Like

Which GC forum?

Need more proof or confirmation!

That’s a GCL, not a GC 4xE which is what we were all referring to.

They have had the same color options for now. Only thing the builder doesn’t show is the 2-tone options on the 4xe.