JeepHackr - Grand Cherokee Discussion

In D1 on a gc 4xe? When is it scheduled for?

Not 4xe 2 row 5.7

Totally missed that

Apparently order banks are open for limited, Overland, and summits, but not trailhawks yet.

yesssssss

i’m hot for the red with black roof and tan interior.

Any idea when these will hit the dealerships? Or if ordered when you can expect delivery?

I’ve seen a couple mentions of production starting in q3 2022

O-H

10char

What? O-H???

I believe the answer they were looking for is “I-O” (probably based on your buckeye name)

1 Like

Anyone order one yet? I ordered Sat but they just sent me the POC to confirm options. A little leary of ordering something without pricing but I have a pretty good idea of where it will come in at.

Not yet. I keep going back and forth over what configuration I’d want and I’m not in a huge hurry to decide.

I put in my order hoping its ready faster. It would suck if the same thing that happened with TRX orders where pre orders are barely being fulfilled and newer orders are going first.

I did, I ordered a limited with the 10.5 inch UConnect and lux group II in Baltic Grey

This is probably the direction I’ll go

As much as I wanted the Trailhawk, as I absolutely loved my 2018 and 2020 GC TH, it would definitely be above my budget.

Also have a 22 wrangler 4XE on order too.

I have four orders in(for diff people)
Summit reserve
Overland
2x limited with lux package

Will be fun to see which get built first

1 Like

Oh man, that SR is going to be beautiful.

That $7500 credit still makes me nervous so I’m hoping at least my wrangler is delivered before anything is decided on that, well, at least before anything negative ha

I’m kinda hoping the bill keeps getting kicked around until my orders come so at least we’ll have the 7500 that’s why I placed it right away

I wouldn’t mind if it gets kicked around, just so I’m not locked in to one credit per tax payer per year