JeepHackr - Grand Cherokee Discussion

I’ve seen the same reported on FB. @DistrictCars has also reported the same.

Jeep meanwhile says coming winter 22 on their website, but their website is also useless.

1 Like

Very excited to see the pricing on it.

1 Like

It’s very hard for me to imagine a scenario in which the number for the Grand Cherokee are worse than the first 2021 Wrangler 4XEs.
The sheer amount of tech and the sexiness of the car, along with first electric Jeep SUV? The residuals should be 70% on a low mile lease. (at least this is what I tell myself while I struggle over a 22 Wrangler order)

Can generate a POC sans pricing lol

I’d consider it if jeep built their vehicles based on order number. Get the first one out of the gate and flip it for the people that want one now instead of waiting who knows how long for an inventory unit.

Since they don’t, however, that seems to be a bigger risk, unless you’re ordering from a dealer that does no/refundable deposit.

Chapman posted their entire TRX order list on the forums.

My truck is #2 (from 8/9).

I agree with what you just said…it would be so nice.

GC 4xe standard features

1 Like

Overland 4xe standard

1 Like

I am assuming 22’ TRX production starter already?

I like the way you think. Can we put you in charge of Stellantis finance?

1 Like

Summit 4xE

Oh yeh while back.

The lease numbers out of the gate for the 4xe were pretty rough, until the mf came down in month 2 or 3.

Sweet spot maaaaay have been April 2021…including the RV/MF/dealer discount combination.

But, with the current MF, I think April-ish deals could be approached if one was signing now and they had SOP.

I inquired with Chapman to see what they’re doing on gc 4xes as far as discount/deposits goes.

Let us know. I was about to do the same.

I asked for a price and order of another 4xe on Tuesday and have not received a response back yet.

Lets see 10%, full $7500, and high 60s/low 70s RV on a 36/10 folks!

I may be dreaming…but wow would that create a frenzy.

6 Likes

Anyone have a guess where they think the price point will land?

Are order books open for all trims of the GC 4xe? I saw somewhere that it was only Overland and Summit.

I saw somewhere that it was going to be a $4500 premium over the gas version. That is all rumor though.