JeepHackr - Grand Cherokee Discussion

Im not sure on the exterior styling yet. The rims definitely have to go - disgusting.

The Summit Reserve looks much better, but why did they go so round in the rear with these new GC’s. The Jeep lineup has lost a lot to the round, tasteless, crossovers that are so popular on the road today. :man_facepalming:

Any word on grand Cherokee L 4XE? I could only assume it’s coming, but wasn’t sure.

2 Likes

Hmm, I thought the same of the new Tahoe/Suburban styling going rounded. It’s grown on me since.

I do, however, fully agree with you on those Trailhawk wheels. No matter how much I try to accept them… no me se rajar :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thought this was a Wrangler 4xE part 2 forum, it’s already off the rails with the GC 4xE. There should be a separate thread about that since there is a lot of interest, but no pricing, etc even out yet.

2 Likes

We still have 9970+ messages remaining to get back on track before Pt. III. :sunglasses:

They hit it out of the park with that interior

1 Like

I’d like to see a cooler wood tone offering as well. Ebony or something in the charcoal tone region. I actually like the synthetic material they use on the trailhawk instead of wood. Has kinda a chopped carbon feel to it.

Jesus that Summit Reserve looks awesome. Can’t wait to see the numbers.

Wish they would let us order lake front blue. The exterior colors are a bit lacking.

This car is either going to make Wrangler madness look tame…or be quickly forgotten…all based on what Jeep announces for lease programs.

1 Like

Programs aren’t out yet on the regular 2 door GC right? I wonder if they will compare at all. I am really hoping these lease well, would absolutely switch my wrangler order to one of these

1 Like

A family member is waiting on those deals/programs to roll out for the 2 row and we’ll lock in an order for a Summit V8. Beautiful truck.

Only the residual guide is out on the 2022 GC

3 Likes

Looks like the altitude is the sweet spot again. Should be interesting to see what happens with the 4xes without the laredo/altitudes to keep lease prices cheap.

But there is no Altitude Pkg on the GC 4xe’s LOL

You get…

Limited
Trailhawk
Overland
Summit
Summit Reserve

My gut says the lowest trim (Limited) will prob yield best numbers.

For those of you drooling over the Summit Reserve, that lease ain’t gonna look pretty. That thing is going to sticker well over $70k fyi

3 Likes

I was hoping to see some good numbers on a Trailhawk, looks like for the non-4XE residual is 55 for 36, Yeesh

1 Like

You may be correct, but I’d like to see the Summit Reserve at least attainable in the mid/upper 60K’s…

Patiently waiting for any sort of “color” for the GC. Not a fan of the red and black/silver/white are boring. Hopefully some time mid 2022 we get some color.

Definitely my next car though, either a trailhawk or overland based on order guides out now.

2 Likes

Only 2% residual diff between altitude and limited on 2022 L. It’s 5% on 2021. Maybe worth going up to limited.

Saw a post on Facebook mentioning GC 4XE orders will open tomorrow, 12/10. Anyone hear anything?

1 Like