HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

A little more range is always nice. Too bad it didn’t make it to the US version. Maybe a mid-year update?

2022 High altitude wheels?
Maybe?

But black of course

Slightly off topic but any inside knowledge on the GC 4Xe? Would love to replace my 22 4xe with a GC middle of next year if the discounts/mf/federal/residual stars all line up.

Those are the 2021 Euro 18" wheels

And they are…lets be kind and say “not stunning in appearance”.

1 Like

Check the other thread JeepHackr - Grand Cherokee Discussion - #40 by Shan3

That said I don’t think they are going to be a 4XE like hack. If you take a 4.5k price hike for the Hybrid with MF/RV from lease companion’s sheet you are looking at a 2k down and mid 7xx payment pre tax for the Summit Reserve. Even the limited’s would be closer to 450-500 a month.

Thank you, @Clutch! Loving the white on saddle combo. Spiderman blends in nicely too :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Euro 4xe gets a little extra range or same 4xe gets a WLTP rating?

I wouldn’t expect journalists of the Jalopnik caliber to know the difference.

Not sure if this fits here but I got “Ducked”?

1 Like

Renee “ducked” me when I picked up my first, i was so confused

1 Like

Wow, the saddle looks VERY tan/off white here. It has almost zero brown to it.

I never realized this was a thing until the other day, my friend had posted about it…3 years into owning his wrangler.

Confusion is normal your first time.

Don’t worry it happens to the best of us. I’m sure it was still a good time despite how quickly it happened.

1 Like

Was thinking the same. Love it though.

Never heard of it until today when I walked up to my truck at HEB. Never knew of all these inside jokes and traditions. Dare I say cultish…

1 Like

I was left vulnerable at a bad time

1 Like

Is wltp usually more generous compared to epa ranges?

Yes, vehicles usually get 25-30% higher ratings with WLTP

With their gas prices No wonder they are “adding” little more range. I wouldn’t mind US to add 50% for 22 models

They aren’t adding more range (or rather, no one has shown anything to suggest they are)