Jeep Wrangler 4xe - 4% below invoice in Texas! Finally a post-COVID Deal!

The biggest risk would be the .gov reducing it for phevs if they restructure to give more money for evs/money for brands that already volumed out.

1 Like

This, the EV credit won’t go poof in 2022, but it might get reduced. And remember CCAP is willingly giving this rebate to the buyer on a lease. They don’t have to do this, and have not confirmed to be doing it for 2022s. I love your optimism OP, but don’t count your chickens before they hatch. Did you also get the dealer to agree to buy rate MF? Your discount is great but won’t matter much if the dealer maxes the MF out.

That is exactly what I was talking about when I mentioned the rebate going away. It seems unlikely that the government would stop incentivizing EVs, but that doesn’t mean the leasing company needs to pass it along if they are already exceeding their sales targets already…

I think we’re more likely to see Jeep do what they’ve been doing… keep bumping the MSRP… rather than ditch the incentive.

3 Likes

The text on the new bill is out and if I read it correctly it changes the incentive to cars with minimum 40 kw battery and maximum 2.5 gallons of gasosile starting January 1st. It was pretty confusing so I may be wrong. I’ll try to find the link.

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Rumor: US EV credit to increase to $10,000

To OP - if the car can’t start production until 12/6/21 at earliest, I think you will be lucky to have this before February 2022. 8 weeks from today is probably unrealistic to ship to TX. I am in TX as well and given all the delays, which won’t get better around holidays, you are looking at a month from factory to dealer.

Probably just before Q1 ends realistically.

Lets hope I dont need a car before then!

Just curious why the local dealer at 4% when @Clutch is more than double that with a dealer not THAT far from Texas. It’s an order either way.

4% below invoice

1 Like

To be fair if you paired 4% with a lender tax credit you’re already beating the game.

1 Like

Holy crap, I can’t read! Below invoice is insane! Would you mind please sharing the dealer?

@mt3ch I’ve been looking for a deal in Texas and this is perfect. Could you pm me the dealer details? Thanks in advance. They didn’t make you take the remote proximity package?

Not sure about 2022 but I think that’s across the board.

It’s standard on all the 22s now

1 Like

How much is that off msrp? I always get confused on how to work that out

Around 8% I believe

2 Likes

Any guidance on who the dealer is?

You can Pm me. Im not here to advertise for them and want to be respectful.