Jeep Wrangler 4xe - 4% below invoice in Texas! Finally a post-COVID Deal!

Holy crap, I can’t read! Below invoice is insane! Would you mind please sharing the dealer?

@mt3ch I’ve been looking for a deal in Texas and this is perfect. Could you pm me the dealer details? Thanks in advance. They didn’t make you take the remote proximity package?

Not sure about 2022 but I think that’s across the board.

It’s standard on all the 22s now

1 Like

How much is that off msrp? I always get confused on how to work that out

Around 8% I believe

2 Likes

Any guidance on who the dealer is?

You can Pm me. Im not here to advertise for them and want to be respectful.

BUYERS BEWARE!!!

They just told me they WOULD NOT honor the pricing after 2 months with a deposit.

Stay away from CDJR PROSPER!!!

2 Likes

Damn that sucks. Sorry man!

Sorry man sent you a DM, had a whirlwind of an experience there which required a fight to get to the target.

Have you been refunded or they still have your $?

Waiting for my refund.

That’s why it so tough to find a new dealer, too many bad apples out there.

That’s so terrible. They honor a price and give you an order only to phuck you months later when the truck arrives.

Guess what? They’ll have no issues selling that truck at MSRP .

No recourse either. I don’t know how these dealerships can even get away with that.

you signed a buyer’s order locking in a price and gave a deposit and they wouldn’t honor pricing??

Was it YOUR custom order? It had your name on it? You can report it to Stellantis. Word is they ding dealers who don’t sell to the customer whose name was on it.

Truth. Local dealer told me if more than 5% of sold orders do not go to the individual who purchased, they would no longer be able to order vehicles. (That was his excuse for trying to charge 2k non refundable deposit)

I’m sorry you had to go through with that.
I spoke with the gentleman who’s info you gave me and he along with other salesman are leaving the store. They said the new general manager took the reins and is running it much more corporate.
I’m working hard to get a below MSRP Jeep in Texas right now along with another LH member. I could add you to our message group if you want!

2 Likes

I’m still a little floored … we have so many dealers in the DFW area, but none of them will play ball. Sorry to hear your deal fell through and that’s a douche move by the GM to not honor a previously agreed upon price.

I would seriously take it up with Stellantis or even email the CEO (will probably go to customer experience team). Either way the dealership will get dinged for it. Having a signed agreement and then backing out on it over a few thousand is pretty crummy.