Jeep Gladiator/Wrangler Willys & Willys Sport Deal INSANE $2xx per month 48/10 DAS 1st month + Taxes

, , , , , , ,

Have you heard anything about the affiliate discount going away for vehicles delivered after 10/1?

What do you mean? You want to know the number? That is impossible to quote without knowing the taxes and fees that apply to you. Use the LH calculator and fill in the MSRP, the discount, MF, and RV posted in this thread, and the taxes and fees from your state. Click the one-pay radio button, and voila.

If you’re asking what a “one pay” is conceptually, it means making a single, lump-sum payment on the lease upfront.

Depending on the bank, the benefits could include saving on the rent charge and/or getting a prorated amount back in the event of a total loss, unlike a large down payment.

Hi @leasecompanion, When you say you offer protection on incentives, does that include the affiliate since it’s pretty much known that is going away 10/1.

At this point we are told yes. CCAP is doing a poor job of communicating the stipulations to dealers.

Anyone help me out here in NE Kansas? Looking for gladiator deal and local dealer is not very helpful.

Is the GC res not as good as the Gladiator. I’d prefer the GC, but if the gladiator is substantially less, all other things being equal, I’m gonna go with the gladiator.

whats the best way to communicate on a 4xe rubicon or sahara in NY 10804.

Hi there! Please fill out an inquiry form at LeaseCompanion.com/inquire

We will continue to offer 8.5% off and 9.5% with affiliate in Jeep Wrangler orders!

We can make no guarantees on affiliate with news of cancellation effective 10/1.

However the word is that a letter and control number dated before 9/30 should be accepted.

We will sold order protect your residual and sales price.

Window will close in 9/29 to submit any orders.

Our cars will ship out of the DC area.

Gladiator orders have closed for 2021. Congrats to everyone who got one!

2 Likes

Hi I am new to this forum and learnt from my friend that we can find lot of good deals.
Can some educate me on this deal please.

@AutoCompanion What is this deal about Jeep Gladiator. I am from Texas Can i get this deal 4 years for 12K lease ?

@Clutch What is this deal about Jeep Gladiator. I am from Texas Can i get this deal 4 years for 12K lease ?

@clutch is closer to you. I do believe he is only doing in stock units as Gladiator orders are now over.

1 Like

Are these deals for builds/custom orders or for vehicles currently on dealer lots?

Custom orders.

Currently at the dealership, looking at a Sport Altitude. $43k MSRP, no discounting. Ugh.

@AutoCompanion, Do know if the letter and control number can be acquired quickly or is the control number only achievable after a month of membership? Thanks

@AutoCompanion I’m in NJ. Is the Ally deal something you’d be able to facilitate on a Wrangler Willys custom order?

If the cars are going out from DC area I might be able to pick up.

Edit: Nvm, saw your message above. I’ll contact you through through the lease companion site.