Jeep gladiator sport S questions...Got my first quote

Looks like I can maybe make around 2k selling my Cherokee trialhawk to vroom and wife wants a gladiator.

Been searching the forum and seems a bit all over the place with the gladiator sport S.

Anyone know which bank Is best to go with this month? Also if I go with say US bank do they have their own incentives or do I still get what is advertised? What kind of discount should I be looking for?

I used this forum to get an amazing deal on my BMW 440i but am new when it comes to hacking a Jeep…

US Bank has been the way to go on these, although you will hear some people who have had issues with them, especially at lease end. I’m hoping that isn’t the case for me. As of right now you would be entitled to $2,000 dollars in lease cash, on top of whatever dealer discount you can negotiate. You can try searching on TrueCar and signing up for Jeep/FCA promos to see if you get any additional certificates, but I’m not aware of those being offered at the moment. As for discount you should target 10%, but you are probably going to have to fight for it. I ended up setting for 8.7% off sticker before incentives, but some people have done better.

1 Like

What was your DAS and your monthly payment? Did you do this in July? Thanks for all the info. I’m gonna pursue one of these asap

Also is the lease cash through US bank?

US Bank gets the lease cash, yes. My deal was $297 a month with $297 due at signing at the end of April. 43,820 MSRP, 42 months, 10k miles a year. I used US Bank. That’s not including some negative equity I rolled in, which brought the total to $396 a month with $396 due at signing (I’m an idiot for doing that but the numbers were still within the payment range I was comfortable with). Keep in mind I had an extra $1,500 coupon I got from Jeep in the mail, and the Residuals were different in April too.

Where are you located? The big problem is inventory. I don’t think you will replicate @ElectricEliminator deal, thats was pretty much a unicorn during peak RV pre-corona. You are doing pretty good now to get a Sport S around $400/mo. I know of 1 Sport S w/ a VIN specific offer.

Certain regions appear to have some “fast start” cash available ($1,000) that expires on the 13th if you check Edmunds/Autobytel. That might work on a third party lease too.

Care to share the vehicle in question? I’m in Minneapolis. I don’t really wanna be in the 4s for a gladiator sport s.

I am in NJ so my local inventory won’t be of much help to you. The two best July deals I’ve comes across, near me, are a Sport @ $43K MSRP for $400/mo and a Sport @ $39K MSRP for $360/mo – both with first month DAS. (48mo/12K via US Bank with tax).

Realistically at this point its gonna be tough to get something sub 400 unless you get something with the VIN Specific cash, lower msrp, a high discount and you are willing to stretch the term a bit.

so my other thread got closed. Pain in the ass but here goes…I will re add to this thread

Talking with a dealer in PA that can ship to MN or I can pick up in person. Shout out to @Axz105 for giving me to hook up to the dealer. I have attached the work sheet. Its through US Bank and i’m not sure if the MF is marked up or not but i believe the discount is weak. Right now i’m at $397 for a payment over 42 months which im not to thrilled about but it is just first month due at signing.

Looking for any advice on what to do to get the monthly lower. Discount is non existent so what should I be reaching for on discount? 42 months for a lease sucks…im guessing they’re just stretching out the lease to entice me with just 1st payment due at signing. I haven’t dealt with US bank so im not sure if the MF is good or bad.

IMG_0822

1 Like

Discount is really bad and you are looking at least $1000 in transportation costs but these are the kind of deals left for in-stock Gladiators. Otherwise, can you order and wait? There are a few dealers on the Gladiator forums still honoring 6% off invoice on new orders.

Have you looked into the Rodo app to find one closer?

Have you reached out to any local dealers? I used a Minneapolis zip code on Cargurus and it looks like Waconia CDJR has a few Sport S models in stock.

I’m going to tomorrow. Issue I’ve ran into is getting them to use US bank.

Last time checked rodo don’t service my area