Jeep Accessories Thread

They look like they belong on an old Plymouth minivan

2 Likes

Yea, I understand Jeep wanted to make the 10 High Altitudes they actually made for 22 look different, but this just wasn’t the right call.
I do however, like the little blue Jeeps on the 22 black rims, matches the hooks.

Agreed. Didn’t have that on my 21. Pumped for my 22 rubi. Should be in any day now

If anyone is in the market for an evse, the Juicebox 32 amp is on sale right now:

https://evcharging.enelx.com/store/residential/juicebox-32a?fbclid=IwAR1lEY5iBcU76mw7QiEQtrJvuMOJIKp1045Wz6o3UyXOeita1MgUEbGVafw

3 Likes

is this what you need for a full charge in 2-3hrs?

Correct.

That’ll max out what the 4xe is capable of supporting and requires that you have a nema 14-50 outlet at your house.

There’s an argument to consider possibly going with a higher amperage evse if you want to future proof your house, but for a smart evse, $479 is a fantastic price. Normally it’s like $600+

If you don’t need/want a smart evse, you can get a 40 amp grizzle for about the same price. You trade off a bit faster charging speed on some vehicles (not the 4xe) for the smart features. Many utility companies require a smart evse to give ev charging specific discounts.

1 Like

Thanks! There’s a rebate in my state right now that will make this free because of the sale. Ordered!

1 Like

I am still debating if it makes more sense to sign up for the FPL program.

Regardless I did get my build yet, so no much pressure. “Yet”

Yah. I havent quite worked out if they do a different rate if you supply your own juicebox vs use theirs. I also dont think the fpl program has officially gone live yet.

it hasn’t as of yet.

with my luck by the time i get my jeep they’ll have ended the whole program.

Drove the sahara in to work today instead of my HA. Both have the sot, but only the HA has the hothead headliner. Amazing how much quieter the hothead headliner makes the sot.

1 Like

Has anyone installed a dead pedal? If yes, can you share which one and where you ordered from.

anyone have a recommendation on a good car cover for the 4xe? im going to have to stash a few jeeps soon.

this new keyfob looks kind of interesting

I use one of their other fobs. Theyre great

yeah i know you’re where i got the rec from in the first place. i just though this new model looked slick.

I usually just store mine at Manheim when the new ones come in.

2 Likes

come again now? how does this work?

Haha. I usually sell them when picking up the new one. I was joking. I dropped one off at Manheim last week and picked up (2) 4xEs and a TRX.

5 Likes

christ i was half asleep and totally thought you were serious!