January SOCAL VW and Subaru Hacker Deals

Hey Hackers.

January is Here.

Lets Hack some Deals.

See it on the sheet, pick a car and I’ll have you in and out in under 2 hours start to finish.

Don’t see it on the sheet, let me know (Only if you are in the market to Lease This month in SOCAL) and I will work it up for you.

Also, I will beat anyone else’s deals if you have the deal in writing from another dealer.

If you have any questions let me know.

The January Spreadsheet is just getting started and you can see it here: January SOCAL VW and Subaru Hacker Spreadsheet

Call or Text me to set up an appointment

Dustin
442-273-6566

1 Like

FYI - $16 Cheaper right on their website. Same 7500 mile lease

1 Like

Small print:
Sign and Drive Lease for $177/mo. for 36 months 7500 miles per year. Plus first months payment, plus registration, plus applicable taxes and bank fee… Vin: 3VWN57BU2KM004077.

So anywhere from $700 to $1000 in drive-offs. And only one VIN. I’m not familiar with Van Nuys VW, but whenever a dealer advertises a single VIN special, it typically doesn’t turn out well.

And this dealer is not Van Nuys VW.

1 Like

give them a call its sign and drive.

makes no difference who THIS dealer is

Are you in the market to lease? Oh and I just read the fine print where it says you must still pay the driveoffs. So my deal is still almost $400 better. My deal is a true $0 out of pocket. No fine print, no BS.

2 Likes

Any good deals on a high-end Ascent?

1 Like

Spreadsheet seems very incomplete, is it only supposed to include the manual jetta and outback? I’m interested in other subarus models and wanted to see the difference between trims…

What vehicle would you like to lease from me?

Well rubbergash did say…

Read > Comprehend > Post. Prevents from making mistakes that make you look silly.

9 Likes

I am interested in a 2019 WRX Premium with a 6 speed.

Reading is important.

1 Like

I put a WRX on the sheet to give you an idea on pricing.

Hey Hackers.

January is Here.

Lets Hack some Deals.

See it on the sheet, pick a car and I’ll have you in and out in under 2 hours start to finish.

Don’t see it on the sheet, let me know (Only if you are in the market to Lease This month in SOCAL) and I will work it up for you.

Also, I will beat anyone else’s deals if you have the deal in writing from another dealer.

If you have any questions let me know.

The January Spreadsheet is just getting started and you can see it here: SOCAL VW and Subaru Lease Hacker Deals

Call or Text me to set up an appointment

Dustin
442-273-6566

is the vw golf residual correct? 36% seems very low…

E golf, so I’d say yes

Any deals on Crosstrek Premiums or Limiteds?

Thanks!

E-golf has low residual but there is a $7500 rebate thrown in there.

Isn’t there something for state as well?

I believe you will get $2500 back from the state.

Did I miss the bus on any remaining '18 Atlas stock in Dec? The Google machine brought me to your December post, and the spreadsheet link landed me here.