January 2021 VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

OK Hackers.

Just getting the January Sheet operational. Passat R-Line is getting into Unicorn territory. All other VW’s on the sheet are also looking strong. I will get some Subaru’s up on the sheet as the day goes on.

See the deals here: January 2021 Subaru and VW hacker deals.

Call me if you want to set an appointment, and I can have your car waiting and ready when you arrive.

We can do the entire process in approx. 90 minutes if you have pre-selected a vehicle.

Seth
Hacker Hotline: 442-273-6566

1 Like

How is the Tiguan SE R-Line looking? 10k miles and cheapest monthly.

We are currently sold out.

Ty. And what about SE’s? I’m getting desperate and needed a car last week.

OK,

The SE is up there.

Please call me to set up an appointment.

Seth

The spreadsheet has been updated with some Fire Subaru deals.

See the new deals here: January 2021 Subaru and VW SOCAL Lease Hacker Deals

Call me if you want to set an appointment, and I can have your car waiting and ready when you arrive.

We can do the entire process in approx. 90 minutes if you have pre-selected a vehicle.

Seth

Do you guys have any Crosstrek Hybrid deals? We are buying one in the next 7 days.

$900 Below invoice with CA Rebate on any Crosstrek Hybrid in Stock on a purchase. Welcome to the forum.

What are you lease estimates for the ID.4 after Federal/State rebates?

That vehicle is not available yet, and all of the first ones to arrive are already spoken for.

Any deals for the Ascent Limited? or the Atlas SE V6 FWD?

Deals on everything in stock with the exception of STI’s

My Tacoma lease is up this summer. Contemplating a jump to a GTI, do they not lease as well as the other VW products?

When it comes to VW, the super deals are on Tiguan, Jetta, Atlas and Crosssport. I put a GTI S Base Manual up on the list for you. They lease out OK, but there is no Factory Money on GTI’s right now, so that the deals are not that Spicy.

See all my January 2021 Deals Here: January 2021 Subaru and VW SOCAL Hacker Deals.

Seth

Passat Unicorn.

Nice deal on the Rex :+1:

2 Likes

any deals on the Tiguan SEL?

As I have said previous in this thread, Deals on Every single car in stock with the exception of STI’s.

Any manual GLI Autobahns in stock?

I have an Autobahn Auto and a GLI S Manual.

Last Post Going Into the Weekend.

It’s that Time of the Year. I dare you to lease an Arteon. I have 1 2020 Left. I put in up on the sheet.
R-Line Black Package. Triple Black. Come and Get it Hackers!

See All my deals here: January 2021 VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals.

Seth

Passat Unicorns Available.

1 Like