January 2021 VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

The last 2020 Arteon was was Leased out today. (2 Passat Unicorns Left) Still lots of great deals on the sheet.
Come and get one.

See the deals here: January 2021 VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

Seth
Hacker Hotline: 442-273-6566

Passat Unicorns Available.

Whats a passat unicorn? And what was the lease when available on a arteon?

Click the link and read the Spreadsheet and Enjoy.

any cross sport SEL 2020 or 2021 AWD available? looking for 10/36 lease.
thanks!

Want to give a shout out to Seth & Yuri here. Everything was straight and upfront, I was in and out of the dealership in less than an hour!
Best dealership experience I ever had!

1 Like

You want some Cheap Speed? I just added our last 2020 Subaru BRZ and a 2021 Jetta GLI S Manual to the spreadsheet. I also have A Base WRX and a Base GTI up there. Who wants some Cheap Speed? Come and Get one!!!

See the deals here: January 2021 Subaru and VW SOCAL Hacker Deals.

Call me if you want to set an appointment, and I can have your car waiting and ready when you arrive.

We can do the entire process in approx. 90 minutes if you have pre-selected a vehicle.

Seth

Passat Unicorn’s Still Available.

Is this for California residents only? I am in Arizona and can drive to CA if needed.

California Residents Only.

I’m going in tomorrow to negotiate for a 2021 subaru outback limited xt, any deals happening for the higher trim models? Is it worth a lease? Zipcode 92058

You don’t have to Negotiate. I am the Hacker in San Diego County. Let me know if you want a hacker deal.

Last post going into the weekend. Come and Get a Subaru or VW before the Chip Shortage depletes the inventory. The time is now!!!

See all my deals here:

January 2021 VW and Subaru SOCAL Hackers Deals.

We can do the entire process in approx. 90 minutes if you have pre-selected a vehicle.

Seth

Hello
Any deals on the Atlas SEL Premiums??

$500 VW Burst Bonus on all 2021 Tiguan S models left in stock through the end of the month. I have 10 in stock. Drive Offs Down and $220 per month. Who needs one? Who wants one?!?!

See all the deals here: January 2021 VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals.

I have tons of cheap speed on the sheet. GLI, GTI, BRZ and WRX. Come and get it hackers.

Seth

Where have all the hackers gone? It quiet out there, to quiet. My inventory is great right now. Looking for a VW or Subaru, now is the time. Both brands have informed us of a Chip shortage that is going to affect inventory immediately.

Inventory is going to get squeezed, and prices are gonna go up.

Don’t wait as the deals are Hot right now.

See my deals: January 2021 Subaru and VW SOCAL Hacker Deals.

I have tons of cheap speed on the sheet. GLI, GTI, BRZ and WRX. Come and get it hackers.

Seth

Looking at the Google Doc and I only see 1 car so far. Looking for Subaru Ascent

Today’s the first day of February offers, so the list is probably getting rebooted with Feb offers.

1 Like

I don’t see any Tiguan. Do you have any deal for Tiguan? We have a 2018 Tiguan that need to be return.

Feb thread is up, closing Jan