January 2020 VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

OK Hackers, It’s 2020.

December was the best month in the Dealerships history. There was so much hacker activity it was hard to distinguish what was real, and who just wanted numbers to take to their local dealer (or who were not serious) and for that I am Sorry.

It’s January, and VW has decided to extend the Sign and Drive programs through the 6th. So the VW Spreadsheet will stay unchanged through the weekend.

I got a few Subarus up there to get the month going. I am totally sold out of base Outbacks, Foresters, and Crosstreks.

However there is extra Lease Cash on WRX, and the Money Factor on Outbacks is practically Zero.

Take a look at the deals here: January 2020 Subaru and VW SOCAL Hacker Deals

For Interested Parties, fell free to reach out to me for a quote or to set up an appointment.

Seth
442-273-6566

OK Hackers,

VW finally decided to update their programs for 2020, and the deals are lit.
You want 1% deals, we got 1% deals.

January is usually slower the December, so VW decided to turn up the heat on these deals and keep things rolling.

The Spreadsheet is just getting going, but you can see a Jetta, Tiguan and Atlas deal to get it started.

See the deals here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals.

The Subaru deals continue to remain strong as always.

For Interested Parties, fell free to reach out to me for a quote or to set up an appointment.

Seth
442-273-6566

Last Post Going into the weekend. Jetta SE is up on the sheet for a fellow hacker. The sheet will grow as the month grows. All deals are looking good. Inventory is strong with the exception of Altas on the VW side, and there is a lack of base models on the Subaru side.

See the January 2020 Deals Here: VW and Subaru Socal Hacker Deals January 2020

Seth
442-273-6566

This Phone # is a Dedicated Hacker Phone.

OK Hackers. The e-Golfs have landed. I got 7 in stock today, and they are all exactly the Same MSRP of $39925. The lease is up on the spreadsheet at a Maximum Burner, and it looks good at less then 1% with just drive offs down. If you would like to purchase one, I can offer you $8750 off MSRP and you still qualify for up to an additional $11k in State and Federal Rebates/Credits.

The e-Golf is on the Spreadsheet line #11.

See all the deals here: January 2020 VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacer Deals.

Seth
442-273-6566

This Phone # is a Dedicated Hacker Phone

OK Hackers,

Last post going into the weekend. I stocked up on e-Golfs for the hacker community, so please don’t let me down. 7 e-Golfs on the Ground waiting here for you. Sweet Leases, or $8750 off MSRP on a purchase, take your pick. Tons of 2020 VW Tiguans, and 2019 VW Jettas on the ground and ready to go. Atlas inventory is limited, but still decent.

On the Subaru side Outback inventory is great with the exception of base models. Decent selection of Foresters and Ascents as well. Crosstrek inventory is pretty tight across the region, but we will still do the deals on any in stock unit.

See the deals here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals January 2020.

Seth
442-273-6566

OK Hackers,

I have 6 Fresh e-Golfs on the ground.
Great 1% leases, or $8750 off MSRP on a purchase, plus you are eligible for an additional $11K in Rebates and Credits.

Plenty of sweet VW and Subaru deals. See them here: VW and Subaru and SOCAL Hacker Deals January 2020

Seth
442-273-6566

Last Post Going into the weekend.

Hacker traffic has been light this month so far, who wants a VW or Subaru?

See the deals here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals January 2020

Seth
442-273-6566

Extra Hot Sauce on e-Golf Leases just announced.

Spreadsheet Updated: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals January 2020

Come and get one, last 6 available.

Seth
442-273-6566

Last post going into the weekend, All these deals will run through close of business on Sunday. My sources tell me that the Tiguan deals won’t be quite as good next month, so take advantage now. Jetta deals, and Atlas deals are strong across the board.

On the Subaru side, it’s looking good as always, other then some inventory constraints.

See the deal here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals January 2020

Seth
442-273-6566