Jaguar F-Pace - 1% rule possible?

What is the RV, MF, incentives and realistic discount you can get? Plug it into the calculator and that’s what you get. They is no magical way to get it.

36 months on a 35t Prestige seems to be 52% and .00003 assuming 12k miles; for incentives it looks like $1k bonus cash allowance, another $1k out there for existing Jag owners.

@edb5020 As a starting point, build out the model you are interested on Nada guides or TrueCar for a price estimate, cross reference it with Car Gurus to see avg sale price trends in your area and see how long the models you have been looking at have been listed. From there you can start negotiating. Demo/loaner car sometimes can be had for better than average deals, but to your point, these cars are selling well enough so don’t expect wonders. If you are stuck on a fully loaded highest trim edition, you limit yourself even more so decide how important that is to you.

Thank you for the information.

Where do you see $1K bonus cash allowance advertised? It isn’t shown on Jaguar’s website.

https://www.autobytel.com/car-incentives/

A PIN deal is actually how I got my ftype, so yes, they are available. Basically means the dealer sells the car at cost and can’t turn a profit on the car. It works for dealers that need to make a certain volume. You have to go through an approval process that may take a few days to few weeks.

I couldn’t even get the Internet sales guy at Land Rover Bellevue to give me a quote on a RR disco sport, OVER THE INTERNET.

BMW KUNI all day long. Good news is if you are waiting until June, the X5 and the current 3 series is going to hackable in Portland I think ( hope).

I don’t think it’s possible with the 52% residuals they have on them. The money factor is EXTREMELY low, next to nothing, but from what I understand, they use Chase bank. Chase sets the residuals so they don’t get HOSED on lease return. Other companies like BMW and Mercedes Benz, have their own banks and they can do what they want, hence, set high residuals.

1k a month for a f-pace is insane, check edmunds for MF/Residual but this was October -

.00001 MF and 48% residual
$1850 dealer lease cash

At 5k down depending on your tax situation should be mid 600s.

This is absolute insanity. You can get a Range Rover velar in the 700s easily with 1k down.