Is this 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia lease possible?

Yes, how did you know? It’s rough out here. Where was that quote from? And did you take it?

I literally got a quote from there yesterday and the format and everything was identical lol. Ill pm you

Justin was the one who helped me through my deal - forgot to mention that!

I appreciate the shout out…

I am not sure what the leases will look like yet. Unfortunately, we currently do not have one available. I am just excited to see the vehicle in person when the time comes. Hopefully they are better than the Giulia Quad, because those were hard to look at.

I can vouch for Justin as well. Although I have no signed a deal with him yet he has been very transparent and easy to deal with and contact.

Only reason I’m not driving an Alfa right now is bc I don’t want to roll in my current lease payments on my GLI for no reason.

Will be doing business with Justin when GLi is closer to term.

Vito

Same for me with Justin, starting like 6-7 months ago when I was inquiring about a gulia, ended up with an insane bmw lease (rip BMW leases) but he was great to chat with

I would like to thank everyone here. I found my Giulia TI Sport exactly how I wanted it specd. It I got it on 7-5. It stickered for $49140. Lease is $470 with just normal DAS 1st payment, acquisition, and tag. I could not have done it without you guys. I am very happy with the car.

1 Like

is that roughly $1000 ?

About 1600

How did you find it? Out of state, just calling all the dealers? I’m looking for Crema interior specifically, hard to come by. Hate black leather with a vengeance :slight_smile:

1 Like

The answer is right place at the right time. I had been looking everywhere online for the car that I wanted which was Vesuvio gray over Red/black interior with red brake calipers. I wanted a TI sport with the performance package, sunroof, and staggered wheels with the summer tires. I mostly used the Alfa site and put in different zip codes. The only one I could find was in Houston. I happened to walk in to a local dealer to look at a white car, my second choice, and they happened to be delivering the last of their 2018 allocation that day. The car I had been looking for was on the back lot still in the packaging.

1 Like

I’m in the Orlando area as well and looking to lease a 2018 Giulia Ti Sport with performance pack. I was curious if you’d share where you ended up getting yours from as I have also had limited luck so far with FL dealers.

Sent you a PM. 00000000

Well I finally did it! I leased a beautiful Alfa Rosso Ti Sport (Nero Edizione) from Auto Express in Erie, PA. They were fantastic to deal with. I flew to Buffalo and they picked me up. It was only a little over an hour drive from there. They by far had the best deal I’ve seen in the Northeast and I researched Long Island, metro NY/NJ, CT, and Eastern PA.

I’m not going to post the numbers publicly out of respect for the dealer but PM me and I’m happy to share more details.

Congrats! You will LOVE the car.

Trying to find a good deal this weekend on a giulia ti sport rwd in southern california. Anyone got recommended people to talk to?

Ideally want one with harmon kardon and driver assistance static with msrp around 45. What would a realistic deal on this look like? Do they still lease well on 2 years?

36/12 is also fine. If anyone has a plug let me know

I think a Ti sport rwd with those packages is not possible at 45 msrp but I could be wrong. Depends what other stuff is in there.

I’m interested in the same car and I live in Miami. Also I’m looking between $350-$450 with zero down. Please help me. Thanks.

Probably best if you reach out to dealers and negotiate. Read around here. Most people are happy to tell you if your deal is good if you lay out the numbers that are needed to tell you if the lease is good or not. If you need someone to find you a deal it’s best to use a broker.