Is this 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia lease possible?

I am currently interested in an Alfa Romeo Giulia TI Sport that has an MSRP of 49,400. I have run the numbers multiple times and I was wondering if it is even possible to get this car for $425 mo. before tax ($450 with tax) with just 1st payment, docs and acquisition due at signing. That would mean that the selling price would have to be need to be in the $39-$40k range? I am just wondering if i am being unrealistic before I make my pitch. Thanks in advance for any help.

Best Regards,

Jerry

1 Like

I got mine (47690 MSRP) for 23 payments of $478 with absolutely nothing down I didn’t even need to make first payment. So I think it’s possible. Shoot for at least a 15% discount before incentives, more if possible

I gave it my best shot today on a MSRP $49140 Giulia TI Sport. Offered $450 including tax DAS $1700 just 1st payment, docs, registration, acquisition, etc. I was looking for a sales price of $39,000 and that includes $2700 in rebates. I thought it would be a good deal basically 15% off MSRP plus rebates. The best they would do is $6,890 including the rebates. I walked. I am in Florida btw. Any advice besides try another dealer?

It should be possible. My deal came from Santa Monica Alfa

$44xxx Ti Sport RWD
$429.00 @ 23 months with tax
$0 DAS
$0 down

I flew to from Miami to Triad Alfa in Greensboro NC to pick mine up in March (now sold), 46150 MSRP, $500 at signing and 23 payments of $347 on a 24/10k Giulia TI Sport. Miami dealers have horrible leases.

I am going to hit up a couple of dealers on Monday. Then I will look out of state.

Have you test driven the car yet?

I’m also look for a Ti Sport with a little less than $43k MSRP. I’m located in Orlando, FL so I’ll probably start calling around this week. If I can get it in the mid to upper $300s, that would be perfect

I have driven the car multiple times. I am hooked. I just need to find a dealer that wants to deal.

Report back if you find a dealer who offers up a great deal

I loved the car the first 800 miles driving back from NC to FL but once in stop & go traffic in Miami I couldn’t stand the jerky transmission

1 Like

Is this on a 2018? My 2018 transmission is great, even in stop and go. Apparently 2017 software was much worse but there’s a campaign out that fixes it.

2017 and there were no updates as of two weeks ago when i got rid of it

I have a late model year ‘17 and it has been perfect so far. I’ve gone to Vegas twice, once during 110 temps and it still performed great. Just a little heat soaked.

Did you get the T57 campaign done?

I do not think that’s possible since the msrp of the car is already $43,995 even before destination charge of $995

Ti Sport requires Ti Sport package which is $2500

So the minimum you’re looking at is $47,490 msrp

What were the numbers on this ?

$12,000 discount off MSRP

I was asking for $10k off and they said that they were losing money on the deal. Liars.

The MSRP on alfa’s site is $42,695 for the Ti Sport RWD which is what I’m looking for.