Is Infiniti back? 2022 QX60

LOL I should’ve said lease-hackable.

Not anytime soon unless it’s a complete and utter flop, and inventory starts stacking up. You’re in the area of “Getting struck by lightning” or “Hitting the powerball” in the short-term.

1 Like

Genuinely curious, in what implementation was ZF9 good?

none, ZF9 is trash. Complete opposite of ZF8

2 Likes

Pretty sure it’s not locked in. It’s effectively month to month.

Looks awesome, can’t wait to get back into the Infiniti. Enclave is great on paper but my wife is already over it, this is a very sharp update. Let’s hope it doesn’t flop.

I actually would like it to flop so I can get 20% off MSRP plus rebates plus close to 0% interested and high residual😂

4 Likes

Outgoing generation QX60 hackability began like 4-5 years after the car’s introduction

2 Likes

So what you’re telling me - there is a chance???

2 Likes

Seemed more like Infiniti trying to sell Kate Hudson. That was hard to watch.

if it flops, there won’t be an infiniti left to get into (mercifully). this is their last gasp.

1 Like

hey easy on kate hudson. her mouth won the yankees the 09 world series when she was dating arod and he absolutely mashed.

As I want it - with AWD, ProPilot and upgraded sound - $57K - yowza!

so basically cheaper than anything else in the market that’s relatively comparable on an MSRP basis?

Except for those damn Koreans.

1 Like

We doing this again? YAY! joking obviously :slight_smile:

Reality does tend to rear its ugly head from time to time :wink:

I think Infiniti’s new motto should be “day late and a dollar short” as exemplified on the QX55.

Or maybe just “hey, we exist too!”

2 Likes

yeah I think the top comment on that article nails it…

The top Pathfinder Platinum trim with AWD tops out at just above the entry level QX60, at $48,090. It’s, by far, the better buy

A GV80 is at a similar price point and I know what I’d prefer but I guess the QX60 does have the space advantage.

2 Likes

I just looked at the sister vehicle to this thing, the all new pathfinder, OMFG, was whoever designed it blind or something. Are they now designing specifically for rental fleets.

1 Like